For Sale 2000 Land Cruiser - Black - Southern Truck (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've had it since mid 2006. Bought it as the second owner with 62k and have babied it ever since.

Currently has 152,8XX miles.

KBB Private Party value for "excellent" condition is $13,300.

ASKING: $12,500

It was my wife's truck up until about a year or so ago. She got a convertible so I decided to keep the LC as my vehicle. I'm now in a new position that requires travel. Corp policy is that I either get a company vehicle (Malibu/Impala) or I get an allowance to provide my own. Stipulation is that it cannot be older than 6 model years. I am selling this to get an 06/07 Land Crusier. That's the ONLY reason that I am even considering getting rid of this truck.

Here's the details:

My 2000 UZJ100 (4.7L V8) currently has the running boards removed (in my garage) and all the gray trim is painted (professional, using auto paint) to match the truck. It has the 18” OEM wheels from a 2006/07 with BRAND NEW 33” tires. I can put an OEM size (30") on the truck after I buy the replacement if you don't want the larger size.

New Timing Belt, Water Pump, Crank Seal, Cam Seals, Thermostat, Coolant and Serpentine Belt changed with OEM parts by a senior Toyota Master Technician at his independent shop at 88K miles. Synthetic Fluids throughout.

It has a Pioneer Premier CD/USB player in the dash with an Alpine 4ch amp and Polk DB door speakers. There’s a 12” sub in the back with another amp that is actually removable if you put the 3rd row seats in – which are also stored at my house. It has the new steering wheel professionally recovered by Dallas Custom Steering Wheel, and most of the plastic “wood grain” has been removed from the interior, leaving only the piece around the radio area. The carpet is in 98+% condition and just got shampooed last weekend. It has 35% tint on the front windows and about 20% on the back (on there when we got it).

Leather is excellent on the 3rd row seats, good to very good on the middle row, and the driver/pass front row seats have been “refinished” using leatherique. They didn’t have any tears, just wear, so I got the stuff and refinished them. No issues there at leatherique is top-quality stuff. I spent $~180 for it and still have over half left, so it will go with the truck. Front seats are heated.

All options, buttons, lights, etc work as normal. Power and heated mirrors, power windows/locks, sunroof, power seats, etc, etc, etc... Full-Time 4WD with Hi/Lo Transfer Case is perfect. Center diff lock works as expected.

AC is cold with no leaks and has never required a recharge. New O2 sensors about 15k or so ago with Denso OEM units. New rear brake pads two weeks ago. New oil, trans, and diff fluids along with greasing U-joints and new air filter about 1-month ago…. I’m sure I’ll remember more.

There is a ding over the rear wheel well where the OEM fender flares once got pushed into the body panel on each side. There is one tiny ding in the lower tailgate. Other than that, the body is in EXCELLENT condition. It was a dealer demo, then a FL truck before we bought it in June 2006 for my wife. I got it from her about 16 months ago.

Only reason I'm looking at jumping to another LC is because my employer is requiring me to have a 2006 or newer, per company policy, due to a new job title requiring a travel reimbursement allocation every month. They cover drive train failures, so newer vehicles are req'd. Can't complain about that...

Pics:

2000-UZJ100-09.JPG

2000-UZJ100-10.JPG

2000-UZJ100-05.JPG

2000-UZJ100-06.JPG

2000-UZJ100-12.JPG

2000-UZJ100-13.JPG

2000-UZJ100-14.JPG

2000-UZJ100-15.JPG

2000-UZJ100-01.JPG

2000-UZJ100-02.JPG

2000-UZJ100-03.JPG

2000-UZJ100-04.JPG

2000-UZJ100-17.JPG

2000-UZJ100-18.JPG

2000-UZJ100-19.JPG

Last edited:
Beautiful truck...good luck with the sale!!!

Thanks!

Oh my gosh this is tempting!

Oh my gosh this is tempting!

I'll make it more tempting. I could meet you in Atlanta next Tuesday for that price. That should be about half-way. Cheap flight for you, too. PM me if interested.

Also, I can remove the HID's, Electric Fan, new Floor Mats, and Custom Steering Wheel and drop the price to $13,300. The original bulbs, OEM fan, original floor mats (the ones in the pics) and a "good-condition" OEM UZJ Steering Wheel would be installed as replacements.

Last edited:
I'll make it more tempting. I could meet you in Atlanta next Tuesday for that price. That should be about half-way. Cheap flight for you, too. PM me if interested.

Also, I can remove the HID's, Electric Fan, new Floor Mats, and Custom Steering Wheel and drop the price to $13,300. The original bulbs, OEM fan, original floor mats (the ones in the pics) and a "good-condition" OEM UZJ Steering Wheel would be installed as replacements.

Little bit more than I'm looking to spend right now unfortunately.

meh, it's only money... :D

Pulled the HID's, Electric Fan w/ Controller, Custom Intake, and new OEM Floormats (put originals back in) and dropped the price to $12,500!

Here's a better pic of the driver seat and some of the engine bay...

2000-UZJ100-20.JPG

2000-UZJ100-21.JPG

2000-UZJ100-22.JPG

Trying to get my step dad interested in this. I would even throw $ in the deal if he would trade me wheels and tires...and give me the sub afterwards. Great looking truck. I know you have taken care of it.

Last edited:
If you have tan/oak interior, then you can also trade him the steering wheel for this custom re-leathered wheel and toss in another couple hundred. I also have some brand new OEM mats that I can include as well as the originals shown in the pics. I decided to pull them out in case I end up trading it in. No sense in giving the new mats away with zero value gained.

Sold, pending funds. Thanks Paul for your help and the much-needed Stella after a long day. Looking forward to meeting up with your step-dad in the next week to hand over the keys!

Sold, pending funds. Thanks Paul for your help and the much-needed Stella after a long day. Looking forward to meeting up with your step-dad in the next week to hand over the keys!

Great meeting you. George texted me today saying that it was a done deal. Now about those wheels...

...and you should finish off that other bumper you started on and drop it off the next time you have a business trip up this way.

LOL... I have two priorities at this point... I have a set of running boards to paint and mount on this truck, and I HAVE TO FIND IT'S REPLACEMENT! Good problem to have, but geeze! As soon as I get a buyer the only three I was looking at within 500-miles all go off the market. Now I'm emailing a guy in Cali - ROAD TRIP is an understatement @ ~2100 miles. I seriously hope to find one closer. A LOT closer.

Truck is SOLD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom