1994 FZJ80-Blown Engine, great for parts truck or Engine rebuild (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

selling a 94. Truck is the Champagne color with brown interior. Has Factory lockers that are in perfect working order, a brand new toyota tranny that was installed by toyota about 3k miles ago that cost us 6k alone, an ARB bull bar winch ready, a nice head unit that my brother put in last summer, and 285/75 Bfg at's on it with prob 40-50% life left. No rust on the truck. The drivers side back door has a dent and the fender flare is gone but other than that its got some great parts.

Engine appears to have blown HG and possibly seized up some internals. The truck is located in Dallas TX right now where it broke down. Its my brothers truck and he is in College and my dad doesnt want to put more money into a truck this old. Much to my Chagrin.
We are NOT PARTING THIS OUT so please dont ask. We live in Charlotte NC so the truck is for sale for the whole thing.
My dad and brother will be in Dallas this weekend if anyone is interested in looking or buying it. Its sad to see it go, it was a great truck to us. Its got around 200k on the clock
asking 3k OBO. We need to get rid of it so all REASONABLE offers will be considered.

Thanks

Really need to move this quick so please make offers if your truly interested. I would say the price is flexible to mostly flexible at this point. Moving it by the weekend would be even better.
Email offers to sjones8441@gmail.com or pm me.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom