Nice Converted School Bus For Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD SOLD SOLD
IT HAS SAID SOLD AND IS SOLD FOR 4 YEARS, STOP CALLING!!

***** PRICE REDUCED ******
$4,200

We have had this bus for 6 years. (model yr 1991) We have used it for a number of things, camping, kids birthday partys, adults birthday partys, couples nights out, poker, tailgates at the Indy 500, towing a trailer to Home Depot for supplys, the list goes on. We bought a travel trailer last summer so the bus needs to go to a good home.
When we bought it, it was a school bus, I had a guy that I work with paint it. It is NOT a crappy Mako paint job, this guy is super picky and did a top notch job in his prep and paint!! I do have some photos that are not digital of some of the prep work he did.
I had a pinstriper do all of the pin stripes, no tape, all paint! I had the windows professional tinted. The rest of the work I did myself.
It had 133K miles on it when we bought it. It now has only 140K miles. The school system it came from kept all the maintenance records and it has had very good care, better than 99% of the cars on the road! All service is up to date, engine oil, trany oil (5 spd manual), rear differential.
It is a Turbo Diesel. I believe the engine size is 474 C.I. It is an International in a Ford B700 chassis. The coach is Thomas built. The engine runs fantastic, always starts right away no matter how cold. It really does drive great. My father in-law has a high dollar motor home and I would rather drive this. This bus has never let us down, I would drive it any where.

* Cd Player, good 3 way speakers w/ extra long monster cable to put speakers outside for tailgates.
* Newer battery
* New Steer Tires, rears are in great shape.
* Class IV reciever w/ 4 prong plug
* Brakes in great condition (hyd) new right rear cylinder.
* Sleeps 4 w/ a bunkbed and a futon. There is room for more bunkbeds.
* Seats 16 plus the futon and beds.
* Plated as an RV (just like a motor home).
* No special license to drive.
This is a steal at $5,500
I will even let the fuzzy dice go with it:beer:
Please note the bumper sticker, compliments of Jim @ SROR.

If you have questions you can contact me by PM, email tom@reliabletool.com
Or cell 260-242-0509
Thanks for looking.

Bus For Sale 001.jpg

Bus For Sale 002.jpg

Bus For Sale 003.jpg
Bus For Sale 001.jpg
Bus For Sale 002.jpg
Bus For Sale 003.jpg

Last edited:
oh my, what a wicked dog show set-up that would be. :sigh: emailing the link to my dober-connection.

dare I ask mpg? Don't see a roof-top AC, guessing it could be added..

MPG is 8
No AC. And yes a roof top would be very easy to do. That would of been my next step. the reason for the white roof and tinted windows is to keep it cool.

Mpg's are better than the 26' RV I last used for dog shows, so that means house systems cost 3mpg.

Any shots tween side emerg. exits & rear tables/seatbacks (1st & 3rd shots in post 2)? Wondering how many dog crates w/human sleeping provisions could be fitted.

Hauled 13 dobers & 2 humans in the RV :hillbilly:. I'm sure other show participants were waiting for the lil clowns to come out when we started unpacking.

Mpg's are better than the 26' RV I last used for dog shows, so that means house systems cost 3mpg.

Any shots tween side emerg. exits & rear tables/seatbacks (1st & 3rd shots in post 2)? Wondering how many dog crates w/human sleeping provisions could be fitted.

Hauled 13 dobers & 2 humans in the RV :hillbilly:. I'm sure other show participants were waiting for the lil clowns to come out when we started unpacking.

I'll post a couple shots this afternoon.

I think this is what you were looking for.
Keep in mind that more seats can be removed to build what ever you want.
If you need more measurements let me know.

Bus For Sale 008.jpg
Bus For Sale 007.jpg
Bus For Sale 008.jpg
Bus For Sale 009.jpg

Bump it

Wknd Bump

not that it matters but what year is it? i am talking to my partners about turning this into a production rig, we are starting a production company here in chicago and we where going to get an rv but i think this will work out better. i will be in touch.

pat

not that it matters but what year is it? i am talking to my partners about turning this into a production rig, we are starting a production company here in chicago and we where going to get an rv but i think this will work out better. i will be in touch.

pat

Oops, can't believe i missed that, sorry....1991

Anybody interested? If so, make me an offer.
This bus can be used for a lot of different things!!

Anyone, Beuhler, Beuhler??
(bump)

Gappy
I'd luv it but just don't know how to pull it off right now. Money's tite

Make me an offer.......I'm driving to The Land of Blu Hairs tomorrow for spring break with my family;) I'm serious!

take trade's???

Holly Crap that thing is NICE!!
Man if I was in the market for a bus , This would be the one!

Holly Crap that thing is NICE!!
Man if I was in the market for a bus , This would be the one!

Thanks....it's ready to go to......I sound like a used car salesman:bang:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom