1994 FZJ80 118,500 miles $4,000 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1994 FZJ80 118,500 miles $4,000 (price dropped to $3800)

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two days after I decided I need to sell my 80, someone did a U turn into the front quarter panel. At first I was going to get it fixed and sell it, but then I thought it might be the perfect cheap wheeler for someone.
I was only going to sell it because I really need a pick up for work. I had a Tacoma and convinced myself I could make the 80 work for me. I was wrong and now its time for her to go to a new home…
I found this truck down in Pennsylvania, the land of no salt. Everything works as it should on this truck and she drives exactly the same after the bump she took. Although the tie rod end looks to be a little bent, I have been driving it for a week and a half since with no issues at all.

I have done a lot of work to the truck since I got it in November:

front knuckle rebuild with OEM parts (thanks Dan)
OEM front rotors
OEM 100 Series front pads
rear rotors and pads
PHH replaced with OEM parts
coolant drain and fill
transmission drain and fill
OEM down pipes (manifold to cat)
OEM 02 sensor

Price: $3,800
As with any used car for sale as is where it is.
PM me with your email for more pictures.
80forsale 028.jpg
80forsale 010.jpg
80forsale 002.jpg

Last edited:
More pics
80forsale 013.jpg
804sale 001.jpg
80forsale 004.jpg

and yes it has the 3rd row seats
80forsale 001.jpg
80forsale 003.jpg
80forsale 006.jpg

too bad aint closer

Sorry no lockers...

Weekend bump....

Nice 80. If I can get rid of my Tacoma, I might consider this I really need an SUV type vehicle, so I've been looking at 4 runners and 80s.

PigHeaded,
PM'd you about a possible 80/Tacoma trade....

Hey Kona.

This is a strange question - what month was this built? The reason for the inquiry is that it's pretty darn close to the magical 15 years for importation into Canada with no hassles. I love 'no hassles'. I know I can still get it here otherwise, but then there's more paperwork for me to do.

Otherwise - interested.

FZJ80ismybaby,
I really need a truck for work so a 62 would not cut it, but thanks.

bump for a price drop
please dont make me ebay it....

bump for a price drop
please dont make me ebay it....

I'm gonna drop off todd's deposit either later today or tomorrow. I'll pm you.

Been a few weeks and I just wanted to say thank you so far for a good buy Brian. The truck is great! She's a little quirky specifically the entire exhaust system...but who needs that. It feels great to finally own a tlc.

I have sent you the check in the mail for the FSM that you threw in, you should get it pretty soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom