Katemcy rocks Memorial weekend bash (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just figuring out what to do bout the weekend. and decided to ask everyones general opinion. Even if you are not coming to K-Rocks tell me what you think,.
1. Local band friday night, Good band Saturday night (John D.Hale/ Tommy Alverson/ Dub Miller) Saturday night, Event T-Shirt, food 2 nights. Three days wheeling , in the $135 range Limited entry probabbly 150 rigs.
2. Good band (John D.Hale/ Tommy Alverson/ Dub Miller)Saturday night, Event T-Shirt, food 2 nights. Three days wheeling , in the $125 Range. open entry
3. Good Band T-shirt, BBQ one night 3 days wheeling. $115
4. Good band, BBq one night, 3days wheeling, $100
5.Good band,3 days wheeling, $ 90
6. Local band,BBQ one night, 3 days wheeling $90
7. Local band 3 days wheeling, $85
8. BBQ one night 3days wheeling$ 85
9. 3 days wheeling. $ 75
Spectator fees will also change accordingly.
I think the Bash should be a big affair but let us know your opinion and if we had the number one option would you come.
Thanks
Randy

We decided that since you are willing to be open for 3 days, we want to come see you and maximize our wheeling time--stay for a while. ;). Let's do the loop this time, in my cruzah, with a little swimming, too.

We decided that since you are willing to be open for 3 days, we want to come see you and maximize our wheeling time--stay for a while. ;). Let's do the loop this time, in my cruzah, with a little swimming, too.

well

OK

Katemcy Rocks Memorial day Bash.

3 days wheeling John D Hale band and BBQ Sunday night. Limited to
150 rigs $ 100.