Padre Trip (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am defanitly down for this. I need to buy some gas cans.=]

this will be an awsome trip! there is nothing like camping on the beach.

ill go as long you dont leave us all behind high and dry just because your have an aux. tank now :)

I've been up and down that island and have never run out of gas. You must top-off at the last station and you should be OK. Of course, extra gas cans are nice to have.

Oh, count me in for the trip. I feel the need to shed winter and feel the coming summer. I can't think of a better place to do it.

I'm in but will have to meet y'all down there. I have class on that Friday. I get out by 2:30 but will need to go home and pick up my little trailer and dogs. I don't think either would survive the parking lot at school.

Kelly

Will do. I'm jazzed about this trip! It's been a year since I've driven to the end of the island.

were in!

padre

are you guys talking about jummping off at corpus? did years ago in a 72 chevy. this sounds nice. you have to be street legal-correct? jim

Yep you take the highway through Corpus all the way down the Island till you hit the National Park. The rules of the park do require street legal vehicles, though I've never seen them check nor ask. It's primarily to keep ATV's and dune buggies out. Though if you do get caught with an trial truck you could be toast.

So who is thinking about camping down island and who is getting a hotel?

I'm in! Kelly and I can be there Friday evening.
x2
I have work on that friday. So I will probable caravan with the ladies down there in my truck.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom