TLCA OFFICIAL RoundUp 2009 Photo Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woody

Staff member
Admin
Threads
does anyone else see the irony between the floor show and the back of the shirt? :lol:
normal_DSC_1190.jpg

Nick gave me a couple CDs burned with pictures from folks, will wait and see if they post them first.

It was not as fun as it looked................. no it was more fun....

Great pics Woody.....

Last edited:
I wish there was a better way to view these pictures.

:hmm:

does anyone else see the irony between the floor show and the back of the shirt? :lol:

Holy craps....alcohol flowing really does make the mind wander...

It's as if it was 1991 Shoreline Ampitheatre, 2nd set, deep in....

:lol:

PS: Great pics Woody.

Last edited:
click the 'slideshow' button....then sit back and watch :)

Hey Nice pic's there Woody!!! I enjoyed wheelin with Ya and hope to in the not so distant future. Oh and thanks for the use of your allen wrench's. I think Jason, Dennis and I will be doing Hot Springs in June.:cheers:

Igee, you are a rare and great gal, I had a great time with you and have never felt so comfortable with another cruiser person.

All the props to ya girly............

Rob your Canadian friend...

Thanks Bill,

I wish I had asked you if I could have taken that long pole with me when you allowed me to be a passenger with you on your waterfall run. But I was afraid of being too demanding and inconsiderate. When we spent almost 2 hours in the waterfall part of the waterfall run, I was experiencing some major regret for being so considerate! LOL

I got some great shots of your beautiful pig. I have submitted them to Toyota Trails and to Henry Brimmer's calendars. I hope they run them, because that pigs deserves the recognition. If it had been up to me, I would have voted you best driver. I have ridden with lots of drivers and you impressed more than any of them because you never needed, wanted, or accepted any spotting and you didn't shy away from any obstacle. I sure wish you could have tackled the Back Breaker Trail.

Igee, you are a rare and great gal, I had a great time with you and have never felt so comfortable with another cruiser person.

All the props to ya girly............

Rob your Canadian friend...

thank ya rob! it was fun hangin with you and everyone else. that's the only reason i go to these events. i really don't like wide open rocky areas like moab or texas, heck, the older i get the less i really care for the wheeling. i just wanna hang with all the best folks this world has to offer.:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom