2007 fj45 run !!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

orangefj45

Supporting Vendor
Threads
since fc just started getting the 55 run together, i figured it'd be a good time to start planning this year's 45 run as well.
this will be the 6th anual event and after last year's great success, it's going to be at deer valley Ca again. dates will be the 1st thru the 3rd of september, labor day weekend as usual.
this is a freebie event, so no sign-ups needed. raffle prizes are always appreciated. i will be hitting up a lot of the shops and manufacturers for raffle prizes again. any help would be greatly appreciated as well. the raffle is free also. last year all the attendees won at least 3 prizes, some of them won 4 or 5 items.
so let's see a show of hands as to who is gonna make it this year.

i will bring the troopie again this year. so that's one 45. last year we had a total of 14 45s and i'd like to beat that number to set a new record.

btw, as always, you do not need to own or bring a 45 to the event, any vehicle will do. this is a low-key, mild wheeling/camping/family event for everybody to have a relaxing weekend with some friends. :beer:

righton, now i just need to change the title of this thread to 2007......

Is the 55 run the weekend before the 45run?Did the 55 run last year&had a blast in my80.Fun trail good times!My avatar pic is from that trail,my 80 was the outcast hanging w/the 55's.

I'm marking my calendar Georg and will try to make it. I know I said that last year and then didn't make it, so more pressure on me this time around. :D

I'll have to bring my 40 since there's no way I'll have the 45 done by then.

Hey if you let one 80 in you will have to let them all in then it will be Anarchy!

Where do you think your camping and wich way are you running the trail?

Thanks,

ken

Family camping trip already planned that weekend.

:frown:

the trailhead is right off hwy 88 about 20 miles east of kirkwood ski resort. very well sign posted, i'll try to dig up the pics and directions from last year.

this event is open to all vehicles! you do not need to own or bring a 45, just show up. cruisers are preferred although last year we had a jeep, a scout and a bitchin bronco........along with a couple of minis.:)

If I can't make the Pig run, I would love to attend this, marking the calender :cheers:

no sign up sheet. just post up on this thread and mention what kind of cruiser you're bringing. :)

I'll try and make it again this year too... Had a blast last year!

Most likely will come in thru the 4 side this year.

This is defenitly a great run to make!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom