Zombie Apocalypse Decals Feeler (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Since Ive gotten a couple of requests for these I want to see if it would be worthwhile getting another bunch cut. They measure roughly 1/2"x 12 3/4".

DSC03653.jpg

To make this easy Id only get black and white stickers made. Also, edition could be replaced with wagon.... So, post up what shade, how many youd want and if you would prefer wagon or edition (majority rules here so its gonna be one or the other not both).

Example:

Black
edition

This way I wont be reading through whole posts trying to pick out info.

If another batch is made Ill post in this thread and everyone can pm me their mailing add with their order and I can send em out. I dont want to make a career out of this and Im not looking to make money so you may have to wait a bit since Id prefer to do one mass mail out.

Price is up in the air. Ill see what the demand is then divide the cost of getting them cut by the number of stickers factoring in stamps and envelopes. Shouldnt be more than 4 or 5 bucks a pop and I tend to overestimate. Paypal would be the preferred payment method.

Go.

D

Hell Yeah thats Awesome!
No Wait Black!!!
1 set
Edition
Lazy!

Last edited:
Me too!

EDIT:

Not Lazy (too much)

Black
Wagon

White
Wagon.

(wagon or edition, really doesn't matter)

:grinpimp:

Last edited:
Black
1set
Edition

white
edition

Is it possible to make simple, rectangular version for window decals, in addition to the fender-bling ones ?

T-shirts ?

:D

Black
Wagon!

Lol someone had to make it difficult eh? The number is the number of decals not sets. 1 = 1 sticker, 2 = 2 stickers and so on and so forth.

I dont silk screen shirts or underwear so.....

D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom