Zero Heat or Defrost. Not just rear Delete (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello All. I am confident that this post has been covered but I did do a search. I promise. So we purchased a series 80 for my son and it has been a project. Our last true need right now, is the heater. I have read plenty of posts about the delete for the rear, but we have zero heat or defrost. If blows and the fan works but no heat at all. Not even up front. I noticed that the control box the hoses goes through is not even installed. Can someone direct me to what that box is called. I think I understand the hose layout a little bit but I do have a friend who has one of these trucks so we can at least go look at his. That said I have heard there is an aftermarket Dodge maybe hose rebuild kit folks have been using at a more reasonable price. Any pointers would be deeply appreciated. My kid is cold!!

Does anyone have a link to the details about ordering the aftermarket hoses to reconnect all of the hose details?

Search and you should easily find the part numbers, or just order each kit from wits end. Coolant hoses will depend on which engine you have. As I said to your other post, google search works better. Basic keywords + ih8mud

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom