YWST: Front Wheel Bearing Overhaul Kits for the 100 Series (LX470) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any idea when they are going to be back in stock again? Need to order a couple of them

Any idea when they are going to be back in stock again? Need to order a couple of them

Sorry for the delay, I’ve been out of the country. We had all the parts to assemble kits, just waiting on bandwidth to get them all put together. We have both Timken and Koyo kits back back on the website :cool:

Sorry for the delay, I’ve been out of the country. We had all the parts to assemble kits, just waiting on bandwidth to get them all put together. We have both Timken and Koyo kits back back on the website :cool:
Any chance there will be more of the kits available on the website soon?

Any chance there will be more of the kits available on the website soon?

I'm currently traveling so I'm not sure when the missing part is due. I'll look into it.

Tempted to embark on this for my LX. Are there any special tools required to get this job done beside a brass drift and snap ring pliers?

Tempted to embark on this for my LX. Are there any special tools required to get this job done beside a brass drift and snap ring pliers?

Pull scale and 54mm socket are recommended too. Let us know if you have any other questions.

I hear having something to pull out the cv axle to install the snap ring is pretty helpful😉

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom