YWST: Brand New Japanese OE Loaded Brake Calipers for 4x/5x/6x/7x Models (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
cruiseroutfitters.com
Yeah, We Stock That!

We are very excited to introduce our loaded brake calipers. These brand new pairs feature 100% Japanese components from 3 different OE Toyota parts manufacturers. It took nearly a year to line up production and transport but they are now in stock! Applications include all 9/1975-1/1990 4x, 5x, 6x & 7x Series Land Cruisers with disc front axles. More applications to follow. Retail from Toyota is over $1300 for these exact same parts and they are new, so no cores to hassle with!

BRC60021LOAD.jpg

Applications:

Part# BRC60021LOAD - $495/pair
Fitment Includes:
9/1975-9/1984 4x Series (40, 41, 42, 43, 45, etc)
9/1975-6/80 5x Series (55 & 56)
8/1980-1/1990 6x Series (60, 61, 62)
11/1984-12/89 7x Series (70, 71, 73, 74, 75, etc)
Various PU, 4RN & Prado Models
Earlier model Land Cruisers with disc brake conversions using 4x/5x/6x/7x parts
This covers OE Toyota Part# 47730-60021 & 47750-60021 + Pads/Hardware

More Applications Coming Soon!

Order Online Here:
Or call/email the shop to place an order or check fitment (801-563-1277 / info@cruiseroutfitters.com)

Last edited:
Wow. Those are nice.

Will order when needed. Maybe sooner.

Any idea about 80 series front and rear?

Wow. Those are nice.

Will order when needed. Maybe sooner.

Any idea about 80 series front and rear?

We are working on additional applications and do plan to have a full range of caliper solutions in the future :cool:

Are the pads Aisin/ADVICS or Sumitumo?

We have both! Pictured are AISIN, we did a bulk buy on the Sumitumo green backed as well (OE boxed as well). As priced, we can provide either. Once we get through the initial vacuum of interest, we'll be doing some specials with the AISIN as we have greater availability of those, i.e. lots coming from Japan.

Thanks for the orders. One of our commercial customers sent us these installed pics :cool:

caliper-1.JPG

caliper-2.JPG

Loaded calipers headed to Canada today. Thanks for the orders :cool:

Would these be an upgrade to the stock 60 brakes? or just all new goodness..

Thanks,

Would these be an upgrade to the stock 60 brakes? or just all new goodness..

Thanks,

Not an upgrade, just 100% fresh!

Kurt, I respectfully disagree. I love these brakes and I have put them on two of my 60 series trucks. I consider them a helluva upgrade. I removed the popular 4runner/80 master mod I did on my 61 to go BACK to a set of these and a stock 60 master/booster; I feel they are superior on my stock-ish HJ61.

Kurt, I respectfully disagree. I love these brakes and I have put them on two of my 60 series trucks. I consider them a helluva upgrade. I removed the popular 4runner/80 master mod I did on my 61 to go BACK to a set of these and a stock 60 master/booster; I feel they are superior on my stock-ish HJ61.

They can certainly be an upgrade over some setups :D

But these calipers/pads are exact OE you would have seen on a 6x Cruiser from the factory so not an upgrade in size or performance over the original.

OK, OK ya got me. I still buy 'em every time. There is NO WAY I'm buying some NAPA remans when these are available. New is new and OEM when available. That should be my life mantra.

Thanks for keeping our rigs running with awesome parts.

OK, OK ya got me. I still buy 'em every time. There is NO WAY I'm buying some NAPA remans when these are available. New is new and OEM when available. That should be my life mantra.

Thanks for keeping our rigs running with awesome parts.

:cool:

Agreed... they seem like a good answer when they get back in stock.

Any idea on when these will be back @cruiseroutfit ? My 40’s calipers just gave up the ghost.

Any idea on when these will be back @cruiseroutfit ? My 40’s calipers just gave up the ghost.

Unfortunately no ETA but they are in cue. Toyota re-launched the calipers in their (non-US) GR Heritage parts program and that has made getting the parts to build our loaded calipers tough. We'd bring over the GRH calipers from Toyota but they are significantly more $$ than sourcing/assembling the way we do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom