Yup. Fat Amy gets a body lift. (15 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah...what are the chances.

Actually pretty high, considering.

Thank you for the help!

Alrightalrightalright;

Now spill it - how'd ya break the CV?

;)

I shall leave that for another thread. :banana:

image.jpeg

Got the front bumper installed and adjusted for the body lift.

Got some trim that I think looks pretty good in the gap above the ARB rear bumper. I used some think prices of vinyl I glued to the back of the body panel with RTV. I then used a strip of door edge guards around the cut edges of the body panel.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

You can see how I used some stainless hardware and a thick piece of vinyl to relocate the inner fender liner/KDSS actuator cover.

I'm a member of the Fat Amy Fan Club!

Tall Amy.

Yeah, I'm trying to determine exactly how tall she really is over stock. I readjusted the front springs today, and got about 1" more out of them. I'm at 24.5" from the center of the hub. I remember a member saying his stock measurement was 19.5", so between the ironmans, and the new spacers, I am getting 4" of lift, plus 1" from the BL. Stock tire size is 32.5, and I'm on 35s, so 2.5/2=1.25" gained from tires, so I think she is 6.25" higher than a stock 200 series. I think.....

Well your 2011 was 74" tall when new and stock to the top of the roof rails. You could always measure from the ground up and subtract the difference. 2x4 on the roof rack makes it easy to get a good measurement.

The stock 285/60 R18's are @ 31.5" tall so theres another 1/2 there as well.

We can say 6.75" inches then. Good call!

image.jpg
I adjusted the vinyl trim over the rear bumper too. Looks much better now.

For those wondering, this mod is still going strong!

By far one of the best things I've done to the truck so far. Absolutely no downsides.

@MScruiser can you post the diameter of the various pucks, and the screw lengths? TIA.

If you live in the same house can you tell me if those are 1.5 or two inch floor boards in the spacer pic at top of thread? I can calculate from that too

If you live in the same house can you tell me if those are 1.5 or two inch floor boards in the spacer pic at top of thread? I can calculate from that too

Judging from the fact those are 2" spacers... I bet the spacers are 1.5", 2" and 2.5" in diameter with 8" bolts... that's probably close enough to make it work huh? Maybe not....lol. Really cool mod..

2 - 1 1/4". 4 - 2 1/2". 2 - 2". 2 - 9" and 4 - 8" bolts.

That's my guess . . .

I have a second set Andrew made. Never installed it. I'll measure them an post back when I find the spacers and bolts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom