you've been spotted (1 Viewer)

Damn, I'm such an idiot. Would love to host you guys monthly. I had T-ball duty when everybody met up. Thanks for coming out. I hope everything was ok. Let me know if you guys have any issues with beer, food, or service. I always want to know. I'll definitely keep up with this forum better. Really looking forward to the next one.
Alright. 1st Saturday of every month. Everyone in?

Damn, I'm such an idiot. Would love to host you guys monthly. I had T-ball duty when everybody met up. Thanks for coming out. I hope everything was ok. Let me know if you guys have any issues with beer, food, or service. I always want to know. I'll definitely keep up with this forum better. Really looking forward to the next one.
Beer was great, service was excellent.

Deal. If ten land cruisers show up, I'll buy the first round! Saturday's are tough for me too with kids sports. But sunday afternoons are pretty low key. Would sunday afternoons work for people?

Count me in for whatever. Currently building an 88 FJ62 right around the corner from Monnik.

Where around the corner? I'd love to check it out...
By the way I recently installed a doug thorley cat back exhaust to my wifes 100. It sounded horrible, crazy drone at pretty much anything under 2500 rpm. We both hated it. They forgot to cut grooves in the female ends of the pipe so the pipe would not compress with the clamps. I ended up having a muffler shop weld the stock resonator in the stock location and welding all the joints. Sounds much better now. $640 later...
DT customer service was horrible and didn't give a crap. Didn't even apologize, they really did not care.... Anyway lets all meet soon for some beer.

My 62 will be at the body shop for the next 5 weeks or so. Doing a restoration/paint job before tackling everything else. Once the paint and body are done I'll be starting into the axles, soa , bumpers ect. Parting out a 1 ton jeep LJ project of you know anyone looking for jeep parts.

My 62 will be at the body shop for the next 5 weeks or so. Doing a restoration/paint job before tackling everything else. Once the paint and body are done I'll be starting into the axles, soa , bumpers ect. Parting out a 1 ton jeep LJ project of you know anyone looking for jeep parts.
sandmaaaaaaaaaan

I'll try to make it when I can.
Just started on my 07 100. No ACH. No nav. Galactic Gray Mica
Tires are done. Bumpers are next.
See you guys around the ville.

Last edited:
Whoa! Unicorn! where did you score that truck?
Thanks! And I got the colors confused it's galactic gray mica not thunder cloud.
I don't know why they can't say gray and silver.
Found it in OK. Came from Puerto Rico. So it was rust free and it didn't have all the stuff. Flew out to OK to pick it up and drove back to KY.

Last edited:
Gave up on the Jeep, did you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom