You've been spotted! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Spotted a new gold FZJ that was driving down Danville rd yesterday right in front of cedar ridge middle school. It still had the dealer tags on it, deflared, rockstar-esc rims, obviously hasn't been out on the trails yet bc there wasn't any damage to the rear quarter panels. I am going to have to track this guy down and get him onto mud and drag him to meeting, we need more 80s at our meetings.

Sent from my iPhone using magic

Speaking of 80s this one found its way to my driveway.

IMAG0581.jpg

IMAG0582.jpg

IMAG0583.jpg

IMAG0584-1.jpg

IMAG0586-1.jpg

Course, I see LC's in my soup now. Lingered out front Walmart yesterday when a sweet looking 100-series with a big old expo rack and no lisence plate (must be new owner) went by. Surprise, surprise, it was Roma, who has apparently found a great way to get over the trauma of selling me his 80.

Had to give him a hard time, that he's found time to install a rack, but not a license plate.

But in the "who was that" category, passed this fella in a sweet red 60 this AM just as I was coming up on Bill Penny.

0113140713a.jpg

BTW, sorry to miss my first meeting, had a conflict in the AM, and was spending all other available time finishing my steering knuckle rebuild. So look forward to meeting some of you guys next month!

Anybody recognize this one? Spotted outside Tech Hall at UAH. Left a card but haven't had a chance to talk to him yet.

image-2457583224.jpg

image-849534887.jpg

I don't know about that Paul, 3 hrs a week is about enough for me!

3 hrs! Every class I had was at tech hall I spent at least 6 hrs a day up there and during finals it was closer to 12hrs/day.

Sent from my iPhone using magic

Did that part at UF....only doing one class a semester as a grad student....and that's plenty with all the other stuff we've got going on. Lucky I have any time at all to play with cruisers!

I was camping at Guntersville state park Friday night and ran up on this Saturday morning after the Easter egg hunt. My kids all ran up to me and said "Daddy Brooke's here."

2014-04-19 13.06.13.jpg
2014-04-19 13.06.29.jpg

I was camping at Guntersville state park Friday night and ran up on this Saturday morning after the Easter egg hunt. My kids all ran up to me and said "Daddy Brooke's here."

Ain't this Braswell?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom