You've been spotted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

this thread has created a new issue called: "fumble for your phone whilst trying to get a picture of a Crusier through the windshield before you lose them on the freeway because you need it for the "you've been spotted thread" "

At least that's what happens to me lol :confused::D

Time for a Ram mount.

this thread has created a new issue called: "fumble for your phone whilst trying to get a picture of a Crusier through the windshield before you lose them on the freeway because you need it for the "you've been spotted thread" "

At least that's what happens to me lol :confused::D

Recently installed a dash cam motion activated with motion detection when parked

Spotted on 75th ave northbound. Not sure who it was but they had a CSC sticker.
9AC0C179-B998-4610-B67A-6E57F58AF660.jpeg

Spotted in back of AJ's Fine Foods on camelback and 44th

View attachment 1663576

Too bad that white thing was in the way. Should have moved to the other side to get a better picture of the Tundra.:rolleyes:

By what is left of the passenger's mirror guessing that white thing had dual rectangular headlights and not a single round one on each side.

Too bad that white thing was in the way. Should have moved to the other side to get a better picture of the Tundra.:rolleyes:

By what is left of the passenger's mirror guessing that white thing had dual rectangular headlights and not a single round one on each side.

Looks like second row shoulder belts so you are probably right that this has a slush box

Looks like second row shoulder belts so you are probably right that this has a slush box

Can't see the three point seat belts in the back on my phone but that would make it a 89/90. Color of the vent in the rear pillar. Besides the slush box unless a poverty model will have power windows, power mirrors and power locks. It also has the fuel injection 3FE. Did the 60 series ever have rear seat head rests?

Can't see the three point seat belts in the back on my phone but that would make it a 89/90. Color of the vent in the rear pillar. Besides the slush box unless a poverty model will have power windows, power mirrors and power locks. It also has the fuel injection 3FE. Did the 60 series ever have rear seat head rests?

I've seen the headrests added to the rear seat in US 60's but never seen them OEM except on 62's

At my son's i9 flag football game at San Tan Jr. High in Chandler. Pretty beat up, rough paint, not sure what's going on with the mirrors, wheels don't match. I'd say well used and still on the road!

20180407_100218.jpg

At my son's i9 flag football game at San Tan Jr. High in Chandler. Pretty beat up, rough paint, not sure what's going on with the mirrors, wheels don't match. I'd say well used and still on the road!
Just met the owner last Wednesday, bought a spare wheel from him. He bought that for a song, it's a wheeler with lots of character and will be used as its maker intended! He wasn't very familiar with 'Mud, may see him around here some time.

I’ve seen this very nice 100 on my commute to and from work a few times. Guess we have similar schedules. South on 101 in the morning north in the evening!

B98AA96F-065D-449F-9DAE-26F305402218.jpeg

5315E40C-821A-447F-A890-D577D48A5A84.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom