YouTube Channel for Newbie FJ80 owners (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Figured I’d try and do what I can for the community. As a relative Noob to the FJ80, I would like to share what I’ve learned from members on this forum in video format. I have started a YouTube channel dedicated to the FJ80 and my adventures with it. I gear towards 91-92 owners since I myself have a 91. Any one just starting out or even long time veterans with the 80 series, your support would be greatly appreciated. I have posted to this site a video on Alternator Replacement and charcoal Canister Replacement for the 3fe FJ80s before and a few of you have said future videos would be appreciated. Oh and by all means, comments are welcome. Also, any 2nd amendment supporters would enjoy the channel as well. Again, I hope I can share what I’ve learned with everyone else and thanks to everyone who has taken the time to help me with questions I’ve had in the past.

FJ80 How To Pass CA smog with a FJ80 Land Cruiser

Good to see the 3fe promoting! I used to have a 91, sold it, regretted it, found a 92 - specifically looking for the 3fe and early stock/basic looking 80. I may be in the minority, but I love em. Only upgrade on mine is a BT head unit, cup holders, and an OME lift (w/ 33s).

Figured I’d try and do what I can for the community. As a relative Noob to the FJ80, I would like to share what I’ve learned from members on this forum in video format. I have started a YouTube channel dedicated to the FJ80 and my adventures with it. I gear towards 91-92 owners since I myself have a 91. Any one just starting out or even long time veterans with the 80 series, your support would be greatly appreciated. I have posted to this site a video on Alternator Replacement and charcoal Canister Replacement for the 3fe FJ80s before and a few of you have said future videos would be appreciated. Oh and by all means, comments are welcome. Also, any 2nd amendment supporters would enjoy the channel as well. Again, I hope I can share what I’ve learned with everyone else and thanks to everyone who has taken the time to help me with questions I’ve had in the past.

FJ80 How To Pass CA smog with a FJ80 Land Cruiser

and its been done and done and done.

and its been done and done and done.
I understand that, but I am trying to help out the newer, maybe younger audience that is getting into the scene. Many of the videos up about our 80s are not very descriptive at all, and quite frankly, speak as though everyone should understand what their saying. And that isn’t always the case. I said it earlier, I am a rookie hoping to spread information if only to help other rookies.

I for one appreciate more content revolving around our 80 as there really isn't enough out there. Too bad it's not an FZJ!

I understand that, but I am trying to help out the newer, maybe younger audience that is getting into the scene. Many of the videos up about our 80s are not very descriptive at all, and quite frankly, speak as though everyone should understand what their saying. And that isn’t always the case. I said it earlier, I am a rookie hoping to spread information if only to help other rookies.
Bro Im busting them I have 3 youtube channel 500K followres and a land cruiser only channel do your thang. Jailbreak Overlander (@jailbreak_overlander) • Instagram photos and videos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom