Youth is wasted on the young...lockers are wasted....well (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BullElk

SILVER Star
Threads
I took a peek and yes...lockers are wasting away.

20150606_155135.jpg

The owner probably has no idea what they are driving and just assume it is a POS because of the peeling clear... this is teribly sad.

that's the type of person you walk up to and offer them $500 for their ride....

I have seen the owner driving it around town. Looks like a Vietnamese guy. Based on the interior he is a smoker and a painter. Looks pretty bad. Either a '93 or '94.

Why is it every time I see one of these in bad shape, it always seems to be the green ones?

I think that was the most common color?

Maybe this guys 80 is in 'stealth mode', humble and ugly on the outside and bad ass underneath.

Do you know anything about this 80 and the owner?

Not yet!....other than what I mentioned above. I may show up with 5 Benjamins and see what he's made of.

owner hasn't heard about airing up tires, obviously

apparently, the driver side window had some problems, too :rolleyes:

pinch the fuel line and happen to be around with some :smokin: when he tries to start.:flipoff2:

Please offer this guy some money and PLEASE let us know what he says! I would like to be you right now.

Funny, I looked last week at a LX450 for sale locally (sold and on its way to Africa according to the female seller), the green paint was in very good condition, but it also looked like it needed a lot of maintenance (birfs for one thing) and had been neglected mechanically. I was in the middle of selling my Dodge truck so couldn't think about the LX and it sold that weekend to an out of towner. While I was looking at it, I saw the diff lock switch on the dash. I asked her: "have you ever used that?", she didn't have a clue what that switch did, saying she hadn't read the manual... (she had bought the LX from the original owner 7-8 years before, and just used it to drive to work, buy groceries, etc...). Sigh...
IMG_6160.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom