Wanted Your Spare: Dunlop Snow Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I want a set of dunlop snow cruiser, aka the standard spare in a LC. Must be in near new condition, not out of round, or rotting. Most everyone I talked to just chucks these, so send me a PM if you have one. I need them shipped, so they will have to be cheap but hey extra cash is extra cash.

:beer:

I want a set of dunlop snow cruiser, aka the standard spare in a LC. Must be in near new condition, not out of round, or rotting. Most everyone I talked to just chucks these, so send me a PM if you have one. I need them shipped, so they will have to be cheap but hey extra cash is extra cash.

:beer:

Sorry, but I missed your location.

Good luck finding some that aren't rotting. These tires are at least 23 years old now. And if it has been mounted underneath the truck for that amount of time there will be weak spots in the sidewall where they rub on the crossmember. They would be OK for a static display but most likely they won't be safe to drive on. You might even have a hard time getting a shop to mount them.

I actually have one....It is in great shape, I've been keeping it in the garage as a spare. I would have to get it dismounted from the wheel since i gotta keep that, but I wanted to mount the correct size 33" x 9.5 on it soon anyway. I can send pics this evening if you like. I'm in VA.

I have one in PHX if that helps any. Like new condition, never been run before. PM if this will help.

my brother has one in Tucson if that helps too. pm if interested

snow cruisers

HOW'S the hunting going ? I have about 10 of them , only interested in selling 4 or more Dave at rocknta@msn.com I am not throwing them away at a give away price shipping is also on your dime Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom