Your opinions on 2000 LC value. ?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BullElk

SILVER Star
Threads
Just curious of your opinion on a price.

2000 Land Cruiser. Black, 255k miles, timing belt service at 240k, two owners, very much southern vehicle, stock in excellent condition. ZERO rust.

Thanks

Hard to say. Pics? Paint and interior condition? No accidents on the title? Mods? This could be a $5k car or a $10k car depending on stuff like this.

Bone stock, no mods, exterior and interior are above average to excellent. No accidents.

Mileage isn't much of a worry... nice that TB was done but what else was done along with it? Other service history look to be similar?
Anything special about it other than lack of rust or accidents?

If not, I would say maybe an $8k truck around here, maybe a bit more if there is lots of receipts showing service history and that it was well cared for.

I was about to mention service history too but gregnash beat me to it. Routine service on a 100 isn't complicated, the question is whether they did it or not. Replacing stuff gets pricey on these vehicles so an immaculate service history adds $2-3k to the price (in my opinion) compared with one that has no history at all. It already has no rust, so at least if you buy it and everything breaks you won't get pieces of corroded metal in your eye when you're underneath the truck.

That’s about all I know at this point other than it sure seems to be an above average specimen.

533830BE-A2D9-456C-A16D-45E46E93CE24.png
F7C09001-9B93-4116-8BBC-AF628FCE4E2C.png
35B156AB-10CC-41EB-887C-9BFEB98A9B57.png

Dude - you own 5 Land cruisers - 3 of the 100 series! If anyone knows the value of these things it would be you. You must be testing us by posing this question :cautious:

No. Certainly not testing anyone. Just getting more opinions from other knowledgeable minds.

$10k if it doesn't need suspension work or CV axles. $8k if it does.

7k would be fair

Message / Post the VIN and I can give you all the factory service records.

$10k if it doesn't need suspension work or CV axles. $8k if it does.

I would say this is about right, it’s a bit subjective as the lack of rust would demand more in certain parts of the country. If it needs a bunch of rubber replaced, axles, brake work, steering components, etc., it could get a bit expensive. It does look clean though, and TB service is nice but only the tip of the iceberg.

I’d look at blue book private party sale value and add about a grand to it. I’ve seen several trade above kbb value and dont see why that one couldnt.

My own assessment without looking at any receipts or hearing the engine on a cold start is $6,700.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom