Your GO-TO place for Toyota parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Where do you get your Toyota belts, hoses, and filters for your RHD 70 series?

Nearest dealership is over an hour away.

Pick a site and buy. None of this is rocket science. Pricing is pretty much all the same from online US sources.

Or buy from non-US sources. All of them are pretty much the same as well.

I like and use PARTSUQ.com

Even with shipping you can save a few bucks and a easy to use web site.

I would use the local dealer but they seem to be put out even if I bring them the part numbers. and the cost is much more.

@Onur Guys like you and Dan are a dying bread. The people they have staffing the parts department are just not knowledgeable or helpful 🤷‍♂️ at least were I live.

Take the time to cultivate your local Toyota dealership.
I have no worries getting parts and I always bring part numbers, best thing is getting a big discount when you were prepared to pay the full cost. My greatest Toyota benefit is a Toyota mechanic....he asked why he always got the tough jobs, simple fact is I use Toyota for a planned job when travelling for a week or more.
Order parts, make sure of the proper tools, drop her off on the way to the airport. This takes time and has been worth it because sometimes you just can't do it alone.

Take the time to cultivate your local Toyota dealership.
I have no worries getting parts and I always bring part numbers, best thing is getting a big discount when you were prepared to pay the full cost. My greatest Toyota benefit is a Toyota mechanic....he asked why he always got the tough jobs, simple fact is I use Toyota for a planned job when travelling for a week or more.
Order parts, make sure of the proper tools, drop her off on the way to the airport. This takes time and has been worth it because sometimes you just can't do it alone.
OP said it over a hour away 🤷‍♂️

I read it, but the nearest dealership is still over an hour away

I say go online in your case OP.

The way 70 series are is about learning how to work on your cruiser and make the most of the various online part sources or even the folks here that sell parts if they can help you out.

If you don't have time to work on your cruiser (which I am starting to feel like is the case for me now) and research/source parts...then you shouldn't own one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom