You know you're a 60 owner if........" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

when a “31x10.5x15” tire excites you the way “36x24x36” girl used to back in the day.
Im only 23 but my 33x10.5x15 General Grabber X3s gives me that tingling feeling more often then a pretty girl does anymore

When you leave the back unlocked because you know nobody will be able to open the back door. Also you really dont care because who's gonna know how to start it anyway?

It’s amazing how confusing the “simple” stuff can be these days!!

It’s amazing how confusing the “simple” stuff can be these days!!
To be fair its not a common system anymore. Regardless i just enjoy watching people try to figure it out.

You’re completely happy if you only lose most of your speed up a slight Incline.

You can pull your ignition key out while the truck is running so the keychain doesn't bang on the console while on the trail, and put it back in to turn the truck off later.

You have to teach your teenagers what a choke lever is (60's only)...

My first car was a Datsun 240Z (1971) that had a cool choke lever too...

Many years ago in my teenage years I had a 260Z. It was one of many pieces of junk I've had the pleasure of spending as much time working on as driving. Twin carbs and cold natured makes you proficient with a choke lever. Ended up swapping them for a Holley 4-barrel - 390 if memory serves.

You refer to your 80 series as "the speed demon"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom