You Knew this Was Coming (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

76FJ40

Old Fart
SILVER Star
Threads
Who is going to the Coal Mine Cruiser Classic, when are you heading to RC, and where are you staying?

Dale and I will likely caravan up on Wednesday afternoon so post up if you want to join us. The wife is joining me for the first time in years so I'm staying at Echo Valley. Let's hope BK shows up again with another keg of home brew.

Bob you know I need to make it :D

I am going, and plan on leaving on the 11th.

Dale

What is plan for time and location of the caravan hookup? I'll be leaving Wed from Rockville around noon heading up 15N.

I see a plan forming ...

My preference would be to leave my place at about 1:00 and meet up along the way. Brother Burl's son Hank has an appointment at 2:00 so things might get delayed a little unless he can get it rescheduled. Stay tuned for details.

Plans? It's only Tuesday afternoon!

I haven't heard from Brother Burl but it looks like I'll be leaving arounf 11:00 and meeting Dan and Dale at either the 270/I70 intersection, Thurmont, or north of H'burg. Plans to follow ...

I will be offline after 330P today. Dale and I will probably be heading up before noon tomorrow. If push comes to shove and plans don't coelese, he can be reached via cell. Mine will be on too, but he can hear his whereas I can't hear beans in my cruiser once at speed. He can always keep me aprised on the cb.

I am looking at coming, but cruiserless... I don;t think i can leave till thursday after work... sucks... I will either drive or bum a ride with Mr. Smith.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom