You have to wait until 2031 to get your hands on one of these Land cruiser 100 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

An IFS 100 series, with an 80 series 1FZ-FE engine, and without the “split tailgate”? The most entertaining thing about this vehicle (to me) would be the manual transmission.

If I were going to go through the hassle of importing a 25 year old 100 series, I’d be more interested in a diesel, manual, SFA, than an IFS, 1FZ-FE, manual, vertical split door, with a hood ornament.

Yes you're right
But the car pictures is 2006
I didn't say something wrong and didn't said that is 98
Just don't get me wrong
If I found clean 98 I'll not say that you have to wait

Your title just says a 105. No one has to wait till 2031 for a 105. They can be had today.

Do they? I always thought i saw pictures of them with 6 lug wheels
Yup, all 105s have 5x150 bolt pattern. If you see a 100 series on 6x139 bolt pattern chances are it’s a custom 100 using 80 series F/R solid axles.

Do they? I always thought i saw pictures of them with 6 lug wheels
Certainly do, the #J7# also switched to 5 at the same time as the 100 was released

I will have one for sale pretty soon !
Does New Jersey still drive on the left?

Oh, wait. Only on the Moose Elbows, or whatever they call those things...

That makes sense !

So, that's a Coil Pack engine, what's the reliability of that system compared to the regular 1FZ-FE distributor? Or as they say, is the juice worth the squeeze?

So, that's a Coil Pack engine, what's the reliability of that system compared to the regular 1FZ-FE distributor? Or as they say, is the juice worth the squeeze?
There's thousands running around here reliably with most likely a general lack of maintanance. They do better in water than the distributor trucks and make marginally more power (11hp)

Still a beautiful truck; I dig that vanilla ice cream interior. The shag's gotta go tho'

Still a beautiful truck; I dig that vanilla ice cream interior. The shag's gotta go tho'
A few episodes of the Brady Bunch, or Partridge Family, and you’ll be OK 😁

Absolutory a beautiful truck. That's an 06 FZJ100. I'd love to have one for daily use.

Some variants had dual spare tires, dual fuel, rear locker, Aisin winch, dual AC and center cooler along with manual and part time 4WD.

I only wish Toyota had the 200 front suspension under it. It would be the best all around cruiser ever made in my opinion.

Thanks for sharing habibi. It's okay to mix up between 100 and 105. we all had to learn somewhere.

Ok Ok, at the end I admit my mistake because I thought it was 105 and. I wasn't know the difference between 100 & 105. Thanks for correcting me.
You don't know even what is lc105 and you're guessing. The car is 2006 model we had both 100 and 105

Were you guessing? Do you have a real 105?

I don't think it's as much a problem as it is funny. Guy 1 makes a claim, guys 2-5 question the authenticity of that claim, guy 1 defends his claim and questions the knowledge of guys 2-5, guy 1 realizes he's been wrong the whole time.

Thread title change to "Look at my clean, late model stripper 100".

Because of that I love the Nissan patrol they don't get me confused like land cruiser more capable in off-roading and still solid even if it's old

Now I see the difference I thought it's 105

Huh..

Having had both, cruiser any day of the week thank you

Fair.

Only your opinion. Thank you

Hmm...

Because of that I love the Nissan patrol they don't get me confused like land cruiser more capable in off-roading and still solid even if it's old

Now I see the difference I thought it's 105

Only your opinion. Thank you.

I guess someone needs to love the "also-rans', right? Like, people buy Pepsi and Hydrox, I suppose.

It is kind of funny though. Toyota is THE Japanese brand. Nissan has been building Patrols and Presidents to compete with the Cruisers and Centuries and they've always been second place. The President exists specifically for it to have been selected at the Japanese state car over the Century. Japan said "eh, nah. We'll take the Toyota".

"Nissan: for when the Toyota you actually want isn't available. "

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom