You have to encourage his intent...... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.claritypoolservice.net
I was washing my 4runner after a camping trip back up to Payett this weekend and was encouraged by my little one to take pictures of him after he worked at placing his J--P on some landscaping obstacles around the house.
I can't fault him on his enthusism for the culture, but his vehicle choice is suspect......

Last edited:
More......

Last edited:
Those are some bling wheels with the baloney skins on there. I doubt that he made the decision on the Jeep brand though...

-Spike (SHAME ON YOU!!!)

Go little wheeler, Go! :D

-Spike (SHAME ON YOU!!!)[/quote]

He was shopping with grandpa when this little beauty came home.... I guess he had a choice beetween this and a H2.

Josh

I didn't think you could do that with a J--p.
I guess I just don't understand....

Cute kid, Great Pictures, Nice sun glasses!:cool:

FJ40LVR said:
He was shopping with grandpa when this little beauty came home.... I guess he had a choice beetween this and a H2.

Josh

Well, with those choices, I guess you taught him well!

-Spike

Fixed it for ya

:D :D

Yeah I know it's crude best I could do it's 12:30...

jeepnot1.jpg

msahr said:
:D :D

Yeah I know it's crude best I could do it's 12:30...

jeepnot1.jpg
Hilarious MSAHR!!!!!

Glad you liked it

-Marc

Thread update, J**p Rebuild

After continous backyard / greenbelt wheelin' the last couple of months Jaden blew the steering out of his wrangler this morning. Had to tow it back to the house. Took the rest of the day to get her back together......(mainly because he uses a hammer for almost all situations)
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG

Few More.....
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG

well, it is a "heep"...

Chip off the old block! You sure that jack is strong enough?
Those heeps are always breaking something. When Toyo comes out with a 1 seat plastic 80 I'm sure you'll be first in line!!
Somewhere I have a pic of my daughter at 3 sitting on my bench stool peering thru the ports of a Honda head. Kids are cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom