You guys surviving the wind storm? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

iptman

SILVER Star
Threads
Just figured I'd post up and see how you guys are fairing. I moved my 80 as far out from under the big oak in my back yard while staying on the driveway and I still had a branch fall on the roof and dent it. Not bad but still irritating. Otherwise, not too bad in my hood.

Moved every tractor and piece of equipment out from under the trees at our place. Neighbor down the road did not.

IMG_7018.JPG

I parked my truck under our big oak tree.
But you know my luck!
No limbs fell on it!
:censor:

Power is still out and lost a big cedar. That’s it so far.

Nothing too exciting to report. power flickered for a bit and I awoke this morn thinking someone was breaking into the back. Almost brought the chainsaw in the truck just in case, but trashcans were more of an obstacle than trees on the road.

Several trees and big limbs fell in the woods; even got to watch a few go down. No damage and power only went out briefly in the early morning.

Still no power and from the looks of Rapahannock Electric’s outage map it could be June before we have power.

Everyone in our community, besides our little HOA, lost power. Since our houses are relatively new, all the lines are undergound. The traffic lights all down West St. were out too.

The outdoor NHL hockey game is being played tonight at the Naval Academy Stadium about 1 mile from my house. It looks like they are going to have to take wind into effect on slap shots.

Still in the dark.

Dang Bob. You guys doing ok? Need any fire wood or anything else?

Still in the dark but we’re doing ok. Thanks for the offer.

I may have to break out my propane camping shower if we don’t get pow

@76FJ40 open the door of the closet!!
There's light out here!!

I came out of the closet years ago

Still no f’ing power; projected to be restored by Tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom