You guys still meeting? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mot

Threads
Are you guys still meeting regularly (monthly?)?

I have been working in Vegas for a little over a month and have not hooked up with any locals, yet, unless you count this older guy who had followed me into Smith's gas station parking to talk to me about my cruiser (and tell me about his).

Josh(Flank) actually will be my first as he's going to show me his tire carrier tomorrow during lunch.

Anyway, I'd love to meet the locals sometime as I am down here all alone.

I did not know about Findlay's Toyota in Henderson (Just checked the SNLC page here on Mud to read about them) and actually had my oil and filter changed at the Dirty's... or was it the Filthy's or the name escapes me at the moment. :doh:

ANYWAY, if anyone can chime in and tell me when/where the next meeting might take place that would be groovy!

TIA!

Mot :)

we meet the second tuesday of each month a 7:15 pm 6:30 for dinner at the IHOP on rainbow just south of spring mountain.

see you there

Sounds good.

I might be out of town for business, but if I'm in town I'll try to make it there next Tuesday evening!

BTW, it was Terrible's... they were actually pretty cool. :hillbilly:

Well, I was getting excited to meet you guys until my boss asked me if I would want to work out of town today and tomorrow. :doh:

I hope I will be able to catch you guys in January!

Until then... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom