You guys(and gals) O.K. out there!?!? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Been watching the news reports from your side of the country, hope ya'll are O.K.

We did fine down here in Covington, only lost power for about an hour. North of town got the worst of it.

Ted, how was it in the Cumming area?

Ted, how was it in the Cumming area?

wasn't bad up here at all, certainly nuthin' worth interrupting the Dr Phil show with the local news. :flipoff2:

Ben and Heffer are the ones close to Adairesville, haven't heard from them yet.

wasn't bad up here at all, certainly nuthin' worth interrupting the Dr Phil show with the local news. :flipoff2:

Ben and Heffer are the ones close to Adairesville, haven't heard from them yet.

Did not peg you for a dr phill fan

Ted's Secret TV

You have that one wrong.
Ted has a secret TV in his garage that he is streaming these tv shows when he is not wrenching....

Did not peg you for a dr phill fan

You have that one wrong.
Ted has a secret TV in his garage that he is streaming these tv shows when he is not wrenching....

Yep, a closet fan and former member of the Oprah book club too. :flipoff2:

Andrew--that's Springer, not Dr Phil. :hmm:

Glad to hear that most of ya'll are O.K, see you guy's at Round up!!!

got a text message from Ben yesterday who's in Calhoun and he's fine although his bro-in laws house may be a total loss. Has anyone heard from Heffer?

Sorry I didn't post up. I have come down with bronchitis and my energy level is not what it usually is.

Romegadave put out a call in chat for me I saw. We came away lucky and unscathed yet again. :cheers:

Does Ben's bil need anything to get them through?

Posted from a brick.

It was actually Matthews wife MaryAnn's brother who lost his house and some very nice toy's. nobody was hurt and all damaged items are replaceable.
Thanks for checking in
:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom