You can go ahead and delete this. It’s unnecessary and possibly confusing. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TheGrrrrr

GOLD Star
Threads
I'll maintain the list in this first post, just reply if you are attending and if you don't mind indicate when you are planning to arrive and if you are camping or staying in town.

1. @TheGrrrrr - Camping - Arriving Tuesday/Wednesday

I don't think this is needed and wont be accurate. I know several registrants who don't frequent Mud. Why not let the event organizers manage this?

Edit- I guess it depends on your goal. The organizers may do this leading up to the event as they have in the past. If you don't care about it being complete or accurate and are just trying to get a feel then thats different

Last edited:
My only goal was to get an idea of who from this community is still coming and what their plans are. If it confused things, take it down. No worries.

My only goal was to get an idea of who from this community is still coming and what their plans are. If it confused things, take it down. No worries.

Naw, I am just being grumpy. Carry on. I would ask Cole and Cody if they mind via PM though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom