You all might get a kick out of this :)

Visit site
That was my April Fools joke. I fell for it hook, line and sinker. I'm leaving the clutch fork pink to remind me. The work is going great and I'm putting together a posting of the whole saga beginning with when I bought the truck about 7 years ago.

Website
www.urbanlandcruisers.com
We have had a few folks pissed at us over the years but the 3 day saga of the pink 350 is by far the best ever!

My favorite comments from our e mail exchanges were, "No, I will not get used to it" and "Have you lost your fxxxing mind!"

Visit site
That was my April Fools joke. I fell for it hook, line and sinker. I'm leaving the clutch fork pink to remind me. The work is going great and I'm putting together a posting of the whole saga beginning with when I bought the truck about 7 years ago.

I hear ya. Between work, and a new baby it's hard to get some time to put together the build thread. I'm still working on mine. :(
I do have a questions:
Where did you get the front and rear bumpers?
Like sno bored ask are the custom built?

Good luck on the build hope to see a build thread soon!

Visit site
Bumpers

The front bumper is a custom that Lance at IPOR built for a truck he had (which I think has now been transformed into a rock buggy in an amazing thread in the Hardcore section). At the time he was thinking about selling the bumper without the bars but I don't know what he decided on that. I bought it, drove around with it for several years crushing every Prius I could find, then did some modifications for this build. The rear bumper is from IPOR, they sold it as their 55 bumper. This one didn't have the mounts for a tire rack,etc.
Progress continues and I'm hopeful to get the truck back soon. When I get time I'll post but in the meantime check the link to album to see some great pictures.

Visit site
Thats cool! When you got the bumper was it painted camo? I remember painting it and the rest of the pig it was on camo, at the 1st Iron Pig Offroad building. That was a several years and a couple of buildings ago.

The front bumper is a custom that Lance at IPOR built for a truck he had (which I think has now been transformed into a rock buggy in an amazing thread in the Hardcore section). At the time he was thinking about selling the bumper without the bars but I don't know what he decided on that. I bought it, drove around with it for several years crushing every Prius I could find, then did some modifications for this build. The rear bumper is from IPOR, they sold it as their 55 bumper. This one didn't have the mounts for a tire rack,etc.
Progress continues and I'm hopeful to get the truck back soon. When I get time I'll post but in the meantime check the link to album to see some great pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom