YotaMD Titanium Integrated Remote Key Fob Shell (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

these look great! has anyone asked about the possibility of doing some for 80 series? my key for my '97 is hanging on by a thread, would really love one of these guys!!

I do have a couple projects for the 80 series. The Trapezoid one is most common, but I also have a two button curricular one. Check out my site and let me know if you have the circular one or a different variety. The Trapezoid one is ready to order right off the site.

YotaMD.com - Products - Toyota and Lexus Key Fob Shells

I do have a couple projects for the 80 series. The Trapezoid one is most common, but I also have a two button curricular one. Check out my site and let me know if you have the circular one or a different variety. The Trapezoid one is ready to order right off the site.

YotaMD.com - Products - Toyota and Lexus Key Fob Shells
mine actually looks more like the 100 series one you made with the integrated key...

IMG_6571.jpg

sorry that posted twice, not sure how to delete one of them. anyway, mine is 3 button and not shaped like either of those. most resembles the 100 series but not exactly.

mine actually looks more like the 100 series one you made with the integrated key...

View attachment 1760624

Ok, whoa, that's a unique one! That one is not something I've designed for. Any idea if it's used in other markets? A lot of those 80 series remotes were borrowed from 3rd party manufacturers so they got used in other makes/models.

Any headway on the 200 series key??

Any headway on the 200 series key??

I visited a prospective new waterjet operation last week and they're cutting some first round prototypes. That will test the key retainer mechanism and the overall form. From there I expect to make some minor tweaks, but the overall design is done. Watch for product release in 1-2 months.

Any chance you can make more HIH8 key shells or have any left over? Didn't know about these while I was at the event!

Ok, whoa, that's a unique one! That one is not something I've designed for. Any idea if it's used in other markets? A lot of those 80 series remotes were borrowed from 3rd party manufacturers so they got used in other makes/models.
not sure if its used in other markets but yeah i think its 3rd party but was apparently used in a lot of southern states dealerships. my truck originally came from texas.

Birthday next month...im torn between Battleship Grey, Dark Grey and FDE? :bang:

Is it still a 3 week lead time? Just want to know when to order.

Birthday next month...im torn between Battleship Grey, Dark Grey and FDE? :bang:

Is it still a 3 week lead time? Just want to know when to order.

Lead times are much shorter now. I ship 95% of orders within 3 days now. Overall time from order to receipt should be about a week, sometimes 1.5 weeks.

Well I went swimming with my keys the other day, for a good 20-25 minutes. This fob was fully submerged and once I realized they were still in my back pocket, I panicked. What if the car doesn't start? Where is the nearest dealer? (I was up in VT on vacation). Can I still manually unlock and start? These were all questions running through my head.

But the panic that gripped me was all for naught, this fob functioned as if nothing had happened! The only casualty is surface rust on the little hex screws holding the thing together. If that's the only issue after taking a lengthy bath, I'm pretty damn impressed!

Thank you @suprarx7nut for making one bada$$ product!

P.S. I might need to order a few more of those little screws, the rust bringing down an otherwise flawless fob :)

Well I went swimming with my keys the other day, for a good 20-25 minutes. This fob was fully submerged and once I realized they were still in my back pocket, I panicked. What if the car doesn't start? Where is the nearest dealer? (I was up in VT on vacation). Can I still manually unlock and start? These were all questions running through my head.

But the panic that gripped me was all for naught, this fob functioned as if nothing had happened! The only casualty is surface rust on the little hex screws holding the thing together. If that's the only issue after taking a lengthy bath, I'm pretty damn impressed!

Thank you @suprarx7nut for making one bada$$ product!

P.S. I might need to order a few more of those little screws, the rust bringing down an otherwise flawless fob :)

Very cool the fob made it through! Although, I attribute that more to the Toyota electronic piece than my shell, but I'll take the compliment regardless.

The only hardware that's not Stainless is the keyring, clip and black oxide screws. I take it the rusting screws are the black ones? The silver hardware should all resist rust very well.

Let me know which you need and send me a PM with shipping info. Your screws are on me. :)

Very cool the fob made it through! Although, I attribute that more to the Toyota electronic piece than my shell, but I'll take the compliment regardless.

The only hardware that's not Stainless is the keyring, clip and black oxide screws. I take it the rusting screws are the black ones? The silver hardware should all resist rust very well.

Let me know which you need and send me a PM with shipping info. Your screws are on me. :)

Just take the damn compliment! :)

Thanks man, PM incoming. Only the black screws are seeing surface rust, stainless nuts etc. are all good. Now if you could just start making water-tight fobs for remote starters... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom