YotaMD Remote Shell for 1991-1994 80 series - TVSS - TDSE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD | ADGU
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.yotamd.com
Hey all, I've finally got one more 80 series remote shell ready for release. This one covers the "TVSS/TDSE" system installed on Toyotas from 1990-1994. If you have a one button remote like this:

then this is the shell for you.

The kit includes:
  • Plastic shells for the front and back. Ultra-high end industrial 3D printed nylon. Black is uncoated, all other colors have an ultra-durable Cerakote finish.
  • Grade 5 Titanium reinforcing the shells and keyring hole.
  • Stainless and black oxide hardware
  • Mini-spring clip

Post up any questions you have here and update that old, ratty remote case with something as rugged as your 80!

Rev A.JPG

YMD4 Back.JPG

YMD4 Fronttop.JPG

Nice! Thanks for adding additional products to the line, due to @firetruck41’s alarm mod thread,
...any chance on making a solution for the problematic Viper remote cases? (battery cover falls off)

DDCCB4F6-184B-4147-B1A9-057820B8997E.gif
DC523EFB-2762-4BF2-85F9-EC98E51D478D.jpeg

Last edited:
I think the issue is that most o the TVSS and I think TDSE's failed or are failing and subsequently get removed.

Yeah I could see that being the case.

Nice! Thanks for adding additional products to the line, due to @firetruck41’s alarm mod thread,
...any chance on making a solution for the problematic Viper remote cases? (battery cover falls off)

View attachment 1992353View attachment 1992356

I had that system! My battery back feel off a few times. I could consider that, but I've got 3 designs in line currently, so that'd be a 2020 design at soonest.

Your fob shell was one of those little cheap changes you make that are really satisfying. Every time I grab the keys it just feels a million times better in my hand. Keep up the good work!

Bump for these shells and a healthy price drop!

I still have good inventory on these and am hoping to move a few more before the year is out.

Upgrade that old remote case!

1574197233823.png

It's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!

Feed-the-Peeps-2022.jpg

I was late to get this published so I roughly doubled the donation amounts. Pass along the word and grab a gift card for a friend. Let's make 2022 HUGE!!!!

Is this a direct swap or do you need to break the original toyota key fob to transfer over the internals?

Is this a direct swap or do you need to break the original toyota key fob to transfer over the internals?
If you buy the spare blade that I offer, then it's a direct swap. You don't need to break out the key you already have. But you would need to get the new blank cut.

If you buy the spare blade that I offer, then it's a direct swap. You don't need to break out the key you already have. But you would need to get the new blank cut.
I am confused. Isn't the key completely seperate from the fob? I just had 4 cut by Toyota.

I am confused. Isn't the key completely seperate from the fob? I just had 4 cut by Toyota.
Ah, my apologies. Thought this was a 100 series thread. For the ymd4 you can just take out the internals from an existing remote and swap over. The case comes off with screws.

Ah, my apologies. Thought this was a 100 series thread. For the ymd4 you can just take out the internals from an existing remote and swap over. The case comes off with screws.
Perfect! Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom