YotaMD Black Friday Sale 2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD | ADGU
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.yotamd.com
Heads up for you GX470 folks. As posted on the 100 board (GXOR kits are included in the sale):

Alright 'mud, it's that time of year again. The YotaMD Black Friday Sale is back and better than ever.

YotaMD
YotaMD
store.yotamd.com

2019-Black-Friday-rwb.jpg

Barrel-of-Titanium-scaled-down.jpg

This year it's Buy One Get One 50% on the ENTIRE STORE. All kits, all spare parts, all colors, all versions, everything!

I've got lots of stock built up with more on the way. I'll keep many products open and available even after I run out of current inventory and will fill those within a few weeks. In other words - no limits. Go nuts. Buy early to get your order in the front of the shipping line.

Buy a couple kits for yourself, buy one kit with an extra color of plastics for your spouse or family member. Buy a full kit and pickup an extra hardware set on the cheap. Buy a kit for yourself and one for a friend. I don't do many big sales, so jump on this while you can!

Thanks for looking and thanks for all the mud support over the years. You folks rock.

-Andy

Nice! I've had my eye on these since I cracked an "unbreakable" shell from some other company...

Anyone want to split the deal? I only need one.

I ordered a YotaMD key for my GX a year ago and still freaking love it. Initially I thought it was a tad on the expensive side, but after using it for a while it is a stout piece that is absolutely worth the money. Can and will recommend!

Tom

I ordered a YotaMD key for my GX a year ago and still freaking love it. Initially I thought it was a tad on the expensive side, but after using it for a while it is a stout piece that is absolutely worth the money. Can and will recommend!

Tom

It's definitely designed as a "Buy it for Life" item. Not cheap upfront, but you'll get to enjoy it as long as you have that car. Fighting against the current of disposable goods.

Thanks for your business last year. I'm glad it's treated you well!

Lots of FDE, Orange, and Sniper Grey GXOR fobs are still in stock. Save some cash while you can!

GXOR colors.JPG

GXORSniper.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom