Yonder USA - Buyers beware (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hugh Heifer

Less than 90 days!
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.stlca.org
Hey all - Just a warning about Yonder USA / YonderUSA and the owner Dillon David. YonderUSA sells (when they feel like it) some molle mounts and steel firepits and a few other cool steel accessories. They can be found here: Tacoma & 4Runner parts & accesories,outdoor gear & apparel |Yonder USA|Idaho| - https://www.yonderusa.com/

Yonder USA sponsored GSMTR and claimed to be providing enough stuff to be a platinum sponsor but the numbers really did not add up. (Really they only provided about $400 worth of stuff but it was cool and much appreciated.)

After I won a firepit in the raffle I placed an order on their website for accessories. Understanding that COVID has been an issue for small businesses I was patient. Then after a month I reached out and was told and after several attempts at communication they finally responded that they had a supply issue and were sending my order the following day. It never came. Two weeks later I reached out again. This time I was totally ignored. I was ignored by phone, text, email and Facebook; over and over again. One of the STLCA members who had previously dealt with Dillon David reached out and he claimed that they had recently been effected by COIVD and this had caused issues. I attempted to reach out again. Still ignored. At this point I was contacted by several other individuals who had seen my posts on Facebook that they had ordered months before and received nothing. Some had successfully gotten refunds via Paypal and via credit card. Others who had paid by Venmo etc were not so lucky. I also noticed that Yonder USA had deleted all the negative posts that had been written to their FB page. - there were many.

Dillon David and Yonder USA continue to advertise, have an active website and have an active Facebook page but I suggest you avoid them. Dillon David will take you money and leave you begging for a refund.

If you have had an issue with them I suggest you post a Google Review and a BBB complaint. I did and it at least helped my frustration.

I recently learned that Yonder USA is permanently closed. Bad business practices will do that.
However, Dillon David is still claiming to be selling these firepits on Facebook in Marketplace and posting in the "Idaho falls/Rexburg/Rigby/Pocatello/ buy sell and trade." Be sure to do cash and carry if you try to buy one, otherwise, you will likely be out of luck.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom