Yokohama Geolander M/T (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Almost done with my 2” Ironman lift, been looking at these tires in a 275/70/18 and thoughts on them and the size?

4AE32352-D670-4BC0-9434-4F542CC5E7EC.jpeg

The tire of a public sector employee if I ever saw one
It’s actually a second vehicle for me, mainly use it for beach cruising and fishing. Looked at BFG all terrains but everyone seems to be running them. I had these on a Jeep and they were fine.

It’s actually a second vehicle for me, mainly use it for beach cruising and fishing. Looked at BFG all terrains but everyone seems to be running them. I had these on a Jeep and they were fine.
Beach cruising and fishing? Sounds like the recreational patterns of a public sector employee if I ever heard them

Btw I'm referring to your browser tabs before everyone jumps all over me

I have em in 285/75/18 right now and I generally like them for the price. Not as good as Nitto Trail Grapplers, but pretty close for being substantially cheaper. A little noisy, but it's a M/T tire. They look good and work well off road.

Beach cruising and fishing? Sounds like the recreational patterns of a public sector employee if I ever heard them

Btw I'm referring to your browser tabs before everyone jumps all over me
Nice work! I knew I should have cropped that photo😂

I have em in 285/75/18 right now and I generally like them for the price. Not as good as Nitto Trail Grapplers, but pretty close for being substantially cheaper. A little noisy, but it's a M/T tire. They look good and work well off road.
I have nitto ridge grapplers on my F350 but damn they are high priced. The geo’s were the best price and a couple guys here at work say they are great. Just didn’t want to get to crazy on my cruiser, might end up trying them. Not worried about the noise

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom