yodaTEQ - HOT FzJ80 Manifold Food Warmer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

true but Toyota didn't reinvent the wheel and lots of stuff could be carried over like placement, spacing, etc. I'll try to remember to look close at mine when I get home to see if or how it would fit. Otherwise could just red-neck something in place, nothing a little duct tape and zip-ties can't fix.
In this case, yes they did actually “reinvent the wheel”.

:lol:

I believe I have one of these. still new as I ended up putting a Super Charger in that spot. let me know if anyone is interested and I'll try to dig it up.
If you can find it, how much? Thanks, Dave

The original design of this box will not fit a 3FE engine without lots of modification. And yes, Toyota did in fact "reinvent the wheel" going from the 3FE to the 1FZ-FE. They are very different beasts.

I have one of these boxes sitting in my garage for the last few years. It was more important for me to get the York OBA system up and operational, so the food warmer took a back seat. I honestly don't know if it's worth trying to make it fit at this point. I have a second battery tray that sits empty and it's a very convenient spot to keep food warm when on the trail.

Do you have anymore of these? I don't see them on your website.

ditto - just ordered ditch and rear hatch lights but would love to have another one of these in my new 80.....

E

Do you still make the manifold burrito warmer?

I would like to buy one.

Finally got around to ordering YodaTEQ's burrito warmer and modifying it to fit with the excellent @NLXTACY Wits End York OBA setup. Hated to cut into the powdercoat because the finished product is beautiful, but it made the rest of the sh*t under the hood look bad by comparison so out came the cutting wheel and spray paint...
IMG_4321.jpg

IMG_4315.jpg

IMG_4318.jpg

IMG_4322.jpg

IMG_4323.jpg

IMG_4324.jpg

Finally got around to ordering YodaTEQ's burrito warmer and modifying it to fit with the excellent @NLXTACY Wits End York OBA setup. Hated to cut into the powdercoat because the finished product is beautiful, but it made the rest of the sh*t under the hood look bad by comparison so out came the cutting wheel and spray paint...View attachment 3383088

View attachment 3383089

View attachment 3383090

View attachment 3383091

View attachment 3383092

View attachment 3383093
Do you have a build page for the York OBA? Was it difficult to install? Thanks

Do you have a build page for the York OBA? Was it difficult to install? Thanks
Mine was a pretty early kit so I think Joey @NLXTACY has added a lot of associated parts to his website since then. If I had it to do over again, I would call him up and get a turnkey kit. I have a tank mounted under the truck (below the driver's seat) and an outlet in the rear cargo area. The hardest part for me was the AN fittings and hoses to draw in filtered air from the stock cleaner but I think he has those sorted out now. Knock yourself out and get the air-powered blender he sells. This thread is the bible.

Mine was a pretty early kit so I think Joey @NLXTACY has added a lot of associated parts to his website since then. If I had it to do over again, I would call him up and get a turnkey kit. I have a tank mounted under the truck (below the driver's seat) and an outlet in the rear cargo area. The hardest part for me was the AN fittings and hoses to draw in filtered air from the stock cleaner but I think he has those sorted out now. Knock yourself out and get the air-powered blender he sells. This thread is the bible.
Would love to see a pic of your tank mount. I have mine behind my ARB bumper but would like a bigger one. Spare tire location is already taken up by a water tank.

Would love to see a pic of your tank mount. I have mine behind my ARB bumper but would like a bigger one. Spare tire location is already taken up by a water tank.
Here's a post about the install with the tank sitting on a bracket attached to the slider.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom