yodaTEQ 80 Series Antenna Mount Group Buy. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Payment sent

Thanks!!!

Received and installed today. Thanks Frank!

Quick shots to show my cable routing through back of taillight and into tire jack compartment.

antenna1.jpg

antenna2.jpg

antenna3.jpg

I'm running CB and 2m Ham antennas btw.

antenna5.jpg

antenna6.jpg

antenna4.jpg

I feel silly asking this, but what size is the accessory mounting hole? I see CB antenna studs for 3/8" and for 1/2" holes so I don't want to get the wrong size. My bracket is not accessible at the moment, so I can't just measure it.

Thank you!

DevilPig - interesting routing of the cable. I'm redoing my CB cable this or next weekend and was going to go down under and thru the grommet at the base of the rear quarterpanel under the truck. This gives me another option.

are these still available. I sent an email to the one listed in the OP. but got an undeliverable notification.
Edit: resent and went through. still waiting to see if available.

Last edited:
bump: anybody heard from SoCalfrank or have one of these mounts maybe from a pair you only need one from that you might be willing to part with. PM me

i've been trying to contact for a few weeks / month now on and off... haven't heard much. where are you frank!? we want to throw our money at you!

...removed...

Last edited:
i just picked up a passenger side flag mount from frank... i love this product... i'm not sure what his inventory level is but i really want a drivers side mount too now... when i see him next i'll tell him to jump on here since we all want more!!!

the fit and finish is excellent... i took my rig to Pismo this past friday and had zero issues... wonderful location for the mount.

I have an extra pair from Franks first run. If anyone needs them, let me know. I can mail them out tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using IH8MUD
Hi,

I am interested in a driver's side mount. How much would it be to ship to 93003?

Thanks
Russell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom