Yo Han, how was the Meet-n-Greet? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

little_joe

SILVER Star
Threads
:p

*ducks*

Oh that's wrong Joe! You shouldn't Greg;) All I gotta say is I know how to get there now:)

Uh Oh. Sound like somebody got their dates confused??? At least it's a pretty drive...

Now that is funny...well at least since it did not happen to me :D

lol! It was pretty funny. Ramom, definitely a pretty drive, only wish I hit the surplus store prior to 1pm, gonna try to hit it on the way there THIS weekend:)

Yeah, haven't done that in about 3 years. I swear I don't smoke crack;)

any reason to take a nice cruise in the 60 is good enough.

Yo-Han, the surplus store is actually a pretty cool place, the guy that owns it knows it but he's pretty high on alot of his 4WD stuff, he became aware of what he had once a few Uwharrie people ran through what he had.

any reason to take a nice cruise in the 60 is good enough.

Very true! Was a gorgeous day Sat and was pretty country around where Greg's land is. I hope the weather is as nice this Sat:)

Yo-Han, the surplus store is actually a pretty cool place, the guy that owns it knows it but he's pretty high on alot of his 4WD stuff, he became aware of what he had once a few Uwharrie people ran through what he had.

I can see that Greg. Yeah he had a ton of unique gear just outside that I don't see too often at surplus shops. Definitely plan on peeping in on the drive there this Sat. Looking fer a couple things...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom