yet another ro-ro ferry pics! (with funny pics)

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by drexx, Jul 19, 2005.

1. drexx

drexx

20Jul2005 (UTC +8)

Cruiser content: our trusty 1995 FZJ-80 got us around pretty well no matter what the time, terrain and weather was like! Lots of pics of that 'Cruiser in action.

WARNING: These series of pictures contains some images that are satirical in nature, and is meant to be funny in a sarcastic and ironic way. If you're too uptight about being politically correct, then this is not for you. Go browse the rest of the Internet. And sorry guys, but there's no real nudity in here...

See the first picture gallery in http://www.pbase.com/drexx (Bambooheads go to Libertad, Antique). Or rather, http://www.pbase.com/drexx/16jul2005_libertad

STORY: This is what I get when I get a bunch of city-slickin' computer graphics artists and drive them to our countryside: fun, and lots of good ol' fashioned wise-crackin' humor by retrosexual guys! The excuse was to go visit the opening of my mom's new fuel station in Libertad, Antique... but the real deal was to go explore the touristy spots of our province, spend a few rounds introducing the guys to gun safety, have an adventure onboard ro-ro ferries while sailing into the tail of a storm, and hike some nature trails. One thing that made this trip successful is the total lack of planning in it --just plain spontaneity. You see, we have been friends since high school and I've been inviting them over since then, but it never happened until now. The captions you read are made by the actual people themselves: James Reyes, Arnz Lorenzo, Billy Dalud, and me. While James did most of the graphics art, I just wrote what you're reading here. Photo credits go to Arnz (most of 'em), me, James, Billy, and some unnamed passers-by.

2. mabrodis

mabrodis

Nice pics Drexx, looks like alot of fun...I know I try to get together with high-school buddies whenever I can, it's always a continous steam of inuendos, obscure references, jokes, laughing, etc...always fun...

I love this picture! LOL!! :D

[​IMG]

3. e9999

e9999 You want to do what...? Moderator

looks like a good time

beefy steps to climb on the roof!

what are these round spiky red fruits?

4. kayros

kayros

those are rambutan

5. drexx

drexx

21Jul2005 (UTC +8)

Just got this one pic recently uploaded :D

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.