Yes Yes Yes

No Im not having an orgasm... and it would be pretty dammed gross if I were... but I just got the new minipig home.

1972 LJ20V RHD almost no rust, lots of dents, crappy paint (original was a military type green), original 33,000 miles, and I need to have the top wire welded back on. It should clean up nice.

what exacatly is that? sorry I am unfamiliar but curious and search only came up in Japanese!

Yeah, what exactly is that? More pics please...Did you import this from Japan yourself or do you know someone who does?

tucker74

Cool little Suzuki that was the predecessor to the Samurai - here's some info on them. I've tried to talk this old timer out of one for years ... he'd rather let it sit and rot :frown:

:cheers: on the sweet rig man!

Tucker

cool man, i was pretty close to getting one of those at one point. but now i am focusing on toyota only, zeroing in on a 67 corona as we speak.

tucker... thanks for the info.... already a member there which is cool..

Well I worked on the minipig today.... basic tune up... later this week I need to pull the CCI system and flush it out and calibrate... Right now it sounds like Im fricken cutting a tree down in my backyard with a chainsaw. :D
I would have taken it around the block but I have no brakes.
I also started painting it... same exact paint scheme as my FJ55. What is really cool is later suzuki came out with an LJ55.
Also come to find out we have the second oldest LJ20V known in North America.

The LJ's were being imported into North America by a company in the USA.
Then when smog testing bacame such an issue sales dried up. I have some other pics that I will load up tomorrow. You guys have got to see this thing next to my stock pig... man it is so small.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom