Yellow 80 in Prescott (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
There has been a unique bright yellow 80 around the Prescott area for a long time. It is a clean and nearly stock truck. I have not seen it up close.
It was affiliated with one of the "Jeep" tour outfits in the area. The last I heard, they felt the need to trade it in for one of the latest Heep creations. The Jeep tourists seem to feel that they should be in a nameplate "Jeep" to be authentic. They do not know a real truck from a tin frame!
I saw it parked in the lot next to the Brown & Brown insurance office in NW Prescott for about 2-3 weeks. Then I saw it on a truck headed south, presumably to one of the Brown & Brown facilities in the Valley. If anyone can find the truck, one or more members may want to find and buy it. It looked like a real clean 94 1/2 - 97 80.

I think that tour outfit actually had that truck listed for sale on this forum a few months ago.

I think it was on ebay again in the last 3 weeks, after being sold on this board in a few days. Though it could have been a different one i saw on ebay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom