Yearly Meeting Shady Maple, January 27, 08:00 Breakfast (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We had a GREAT time meeting everyone, thanks to all.

LOVED the RC cars!

Mac & Melanie
Blue FJ60

20180127_100931.jpg

WOW stock, thanks for the pic of our 60!

Is it blue?
:)

BTW if anyone is interested in seeing what modifications and repairs we have had completed let me know.
Trading secrets, dontchaknow, it's fun!

Or maybe there is a forum for trading stuff like that, but only with the secret handshake beforehand, of course!

As usual a great meeting. Thanks Aaron for making the arrangements the setup we had was awesome. And thanks to the club officers for all they do for the group. Good weather always a plus, and great to meet some new faces. And good to see the old familiar faces once again! This sure is a pretty good group! Anxious to see whatever pictures get posted!

Last edited:
Good to see everyone and talk to people. Have to see about getting a Toyota running so we can hit the trails with you.

The smorgasbord was a new thing for me, and a definite spectacle.

You should see what it's like in the big room...spectacle indeed!

Patty and I had a great time meeting everyone this morning! Looking forward to doing some wheeling this year as well as some camping! Seeing all of the modifications made on your vehicles has us thinking that we need to do more on our FJC and Tacoma............

Always worth the trip. Really nice to catch up with everyone and meet some new faces.. faces to vehicles/ vehicles to screen names/ screen names to faces...
Anyway hope to get out on the trails more this year.

A big thanks to the officers for organizing and keeping this club active!

I am riddled with guilt that I was a no-sho.. :( Sorry I missed y'all looks like you had a great time and a lot of really nice rigs showed up.. I had to stick close by my wife's side. We won't be taking any long trips this year, so I'm gearing up for some local fun. peace !!

I posted up some pictures and links on the TLCA and IH8MUD Facebook pages. A few people showed interest in connecting with us.

Great pics! Sorry I missed it, guys.

Can you please post some links for technically challenged elderly folks?

Here is the post to the TLCA FB page: LINK

And the one to the IH8MUD FB page: LINK

I think those should work even if you’re not on Facebook (have an account and be logged in), but I’m not positive.

If you are around the South Jersey area, Philly/DE etc. Join the South Jersey Landcruisers for just a local Coffee and Cruisers meet I set up every month or so.

South Jersey Land Cruisers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom