YAYYYY!!!!!!! Snow (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice nice pics pics!!

Just replying to your double double posts posts!!

I found this on my car after a pizza run tonight in GVL. News from home in Charlotte is less than an inch of sleet and snow combined. Funny, because 1.5 hours north in Greensboro has about 10". 1.5 hours south in Spartanburg, SC, has 4-5". I never thought I'd say that I'm happy to be in the north!

IMG_5143.jpg

Last edited:
Still geographically the South...
;)

When we were down for the Relic Run, and being a bit feisty during the raffle, I said to someone that we were being the "annoying Northerners"

When we were down for the Relic Run, and being a bit feisty during the raffle, I said to someone that we were being the "annoying Northerners"
Don't worry, we still see you that way. (and it takes to focus off of me!)

You need to tell those cheep ass neighbors to invest at some better high speed Internet and maybe some Wi-Fi repeaters!!!
That s*** is ridiculous!!

You need to tell those cheep ass neighbors to invest at some better high speed Internet and maybe some Wi-Fi repeaters!!!
That s*** is ridiculous!!

This is a weekly conversation over beers, we have put our repeater on that side of the house, its just not a strong enough signal. We have politely asked them to move their router to the other side of the house, they chuckle and make Toyota jokes, and tell me how superior Jeeps are, and then they don't move the router.

This is a weekly conversation over beers, we have put our repeater on that side of the house, its just not a strong enough signal. We have politely asked them to move their router to the other side of the house, they chuckle and make Toyota jokes, and tell me how superior Jeeps are, and then they don't move the router.

Just proves it! HEEPER are assholes!

Well, don't string me up, but I was looking at JKUs before I bought my FJC.

The important part is you baught a FJC! Let’s not dwell on the past! We all have some, let’s say. Not so smart choices in the past!

And some of us quit making not so smart choices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom