Yamaha Big Wheel bike/ATV thing, BW200... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJBen

SILVER Star
Threads
Do you guys remember the old Yamaha Big Wheel bikes?

A guy is selling one in nebraska (friend of the Brother in law) for a scant $100 bills.

Would you do it for a fun mess around bike? I've been riding since kindergarten and know of these bikes, but never rode was around one?

We are going to nebraska this weekend for the bro-in-laws wedding so I could easily bring it home.

Anyone ever ride one? I could make it street legal for my 6 mile commute to work :)
8923_1.JPG

For $100 what do you have to lose?

I would not do anything to it..

It is not worth any mods..

drive it like a $100 motorcycle..

i had one in the late 70s i loved mine , id buy it even for 600

dam! i'd soo buy that right now.

Hey - That's a Fat Cat. They are great in soft stuff like sand or snow. If it runs, $100.00 is a screamin deal.

Buy it! I had one when I was a kid and had a blast. The only issue I can remember is the chain stretching out all of the time when I got older. Mine was only an 80 though. I wouldn't think the 200 would have that problem.

Hey - That's a Fat Cat. They are great in soft stuff like sand or snow. If it runs, $100.00 is a screamin deal.

fat cat was a honda version IIRC

I would be all over that for a hundred bucks, my dad had a bw200 when I was a kid, cool bike fo-sho!

You can easily drop a 240 from a Yamaha Blaster into that.

My friend's wife rides one in the sand dunes- it's crazy where she can take it.

Got up there and found out it's a TW200 and the price turned to free :eek:

Think it needs a carb rebuild, new tank and seat recovered. :D I'm happy, so now I gotta go find these parts.
100_1347.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom