For Sale Yakima, WA: 1973 Toyota 40 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Mileage
Color
Beige
Outside Link
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipOFvuBrHf8bbml-vLhkML_2KP9Nw4me0lRgElx_JR0sxFL89zsjf2-0skT9uJEZqQ?key=WEpVaF9pZFQwNGR4Vjcya3hrMzRlUVFxVmFQa293
Edited for Details:

Trying to help my father-in-law who is not tech-savvy get some more coverage of his dream car that he is having to get rid of. Was diagnosed with Leukemia and Parkinson's in the last 2 years and so is not getting to use this car anymore so he's selling. It's a good driver that he's put 86k miles on overall. Traveling between Central Washington and Northern Idaho on primarily paved roads, though it's done probably a few hundred of those miles on logging roads in those same areas. Last several years has seen it mostly just used in 4th of July parades in his retirement community. Just had a new clutch/head-gasket and radiator put in.

All factory setup, no power steering, no modifications of any kind. Even the original paint! Blank canvas for you to build on or enjoy as is :)

Notes:
There is some small surface rust on a few surfaces, primarily edges and a couple of spots under the hood. all known rust should be visible in pictures, didn't see anything inside when I took a look. I did not crawl underneath because I have a bad back. there are two about iphone 4 surface rust spots under the hood in the center about 5 inches apart from each other.
Interior seats are in fair-good condition but could use recovered
General cleaning on interior
rear left taillight cover

Asking Price 25k

00000IMG_00000_BURST20200724111629765_COVER~2.jpg

00000IMG_00000_BURST20200724111641672_COVER~2.jpg

00000IMG_00000_BURST20200724111659188_COVER~2.jpg

IMG_20200724_111839~2.jpg

Last edited:
Trying to help my father-in-law who is not tech-savvy get some more coverage of his dream car that he is having to get rid of. Was diagnosed with Leukemia and Parkinson's in the last 2 years and so is not getting to use this car anymore so he's selling. it's a good driver that he's put 86k miles on overall. Traveling between Central Washington and Northern Idaho on primarily paved roads, though it's done probably a few hundred of those miles on logging roads in those same areas. Just had a new clutch/head-gasket and radiator put in.

I don't know much about the car as I'm the tech guy not the car guy, but if you have any questions please feel free to ask and I can get the information from him :)

View attachment 2385409

View attachment 2385410

View attachment 2385411

View attachment 2385412

What's the asking price?

He is asking 25k but I believe he is flexible, he was told it was worth much more than that at 30-35 but in the condition it's in and from what browsing I've done on his behalf it's probably closer to 20-25. again, being the tech guy myself and not the car guy :) I recommended he get a professional appraisal as that seems like a better way to go since we both don't really know the world of FJ's and he had just bought it because he liked driving it when he was younger :p

Thanks, good luck with the sale.

Still available, I just finished a large move and so haven't done any updating or checking for those wondering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom