Yakima mounts for the FJ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.yotatech.com
I inquired to Yakima the other day about mounts for cross bars to the FJs roof.
This way I can use my Yakima Load Warrior.
http://www.yotatech.com/~corey/tech/corey_rack_mods/corey.htm

I would rather use it than the FJ rack, as I have put a lot of money and time into it.

I looked at the rack PDF file on www.trdsource.com and it shows how the rack mounts, and I sent that info to Yakima to look at.
http://trdsource.com/Pictures/Roof%20Rack.pdf

Hopefully they will come up with some mounts so we can use the Yakima cross bars, then mount any type of rack up there.
Hello Corey, thank you for your inquiry about Yakima Products, Inc!

Our marvelous Yakima Fit Team is currently racking their brains out, assessing a rack fit for brand new FJ Cruiser. Generally, this means that we will have a fit for your vehicle sometime in the near future, but not always. Sometimes we find that there is no way to fit your vehicle; in this case, we will upgrade this note to a "No Fit" status. Otherwise, we will list what towers, clips, and bars will work for you. Please be patient, though, there are a lot of new vehicles out there on the road today for our hard working team to check out! I will log that you would like a rack for your car. That will help show that there is a demand for it.

Please check www.yakima.com → ‘Choose My Rack’ periodically to see if the fit information for your vehicle is available. Once we have a fit, the ‘Choose My Rack’ section will immediately reflect that information.

If you have any other questions, please contact Customer Service at 888-925-4621 7am to 5pm Pacific Time, Monday through Friday. If you reply to this email, please include all previous correspondence.

Thank you,
Yakima Support

Nothing custom about it they bolt right up the the factory rack no prob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom