Yakima Lock and Load Platform (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all

Having brought a knock off chinese tube rack saying "i'll get a couple of years out of it before it craps out" it has now crapped out and I'm now looking for a new one. Yes I know, good one genius.

I'm in New Zealand, so we don't have the range of options lots of you have, so its either a Rhino Pioneer Platform, Front Runner, ARB or Yakima Lock n Load. I've ruled out the Front Runner as they're out of stock here, and the ARB as the dealer near me are horrific to deal with. There's about a $500 difference between the Yakima and the Rhino (which is probably for good reason, but still after more info to help the decision.

Does anyone have pics of a Yakima Lock n Load on an 80? Their website shows the 80 part number on a 70, which is cool and all but doesn't help me!

Cheers

Don't know about the lock and load but I used the 1a raingutter feet, 58 cm bars and a megawarrior on mine that didn't have the factory roof rack. That setup worked really well and looked good too. Bought everything from facebook marketplace on the cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom