SOLD Yakima LoadWarrior Roof Cargo Basket - RI $100 OBO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SteamerF18

Steamer
SILVER Star
Threads
The rack came with my rig, not sure if it is the exact variant listed in the title but the dimensions are identical and it looks the same as the pics found here: Yakima® - LoadWarrior Roof Cargo Basket

Rack also has a mount for one bike with a rear wheel cradle and front fork mount attached on the left side.

I have no use as I'm going RTT in the future and this is merely taking up space in the basement. Current sticker count from PO will realize a minimum of 25hp increase (5 hp/ sticker). Looks to be more room on the fairing so could reasonably add another 15-20hp with new owner stickers. ;)

Shipping probably doesn't make sense, prefer local pick up or a reasonable drive from 02835 in RI to meet up with another Mud member. LMK

IMG_0001.JPG
IMG_0002.JPG
IMG_0003.JPG

Interested in pulling the bike attachments? I have this rack and would love to try out the bike mounts.

Sure, np. I only have the attachment for one bike FYI.

I won’t be able to get to it until Saturday due to work. How much is fair to you? I have no idea on value, shipping should be in a small flat rate w/ USPS so that should be easy.

No rush. PM sent.

Too bad you're not closer.

Pretty sure Poncherelli is gonna get and we're gonna swap. Can you verify the dimensions of the rack??

Excellent. I didn't need my big surco rack anymore bc the 40 is too tall with it on to fit in the garage and was looking for something smaller for my DD (2011 Outback). He should be contacting you today about picking this up. ;);)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom