Yakima Load Warrior basket....maybe (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I might be looking to sell my yakima load warrior basket in the near future. I would like to build something similar to Johnny's J-moose rack. Just looking to see if there is any interest here.
The basket is in great condition with very little wear on it at all.
It is the smaller version but an 18 inch spacer(i think that the length) can be added to make it close to a full sized rack. Would come with mounting clamps to go on factory rack or aftermarket crossbars and comes with windfaring complete with a bunch of stickers.....including a mud sticker.

Give me some offers.

How bout $150
rack.jpg
rack-1.jpg

This is a good deal, someone should jump on it. I wish I was closer.

interested if it's not insane to ship to 98281. i have yakima cross bars. PM coming your way.

I think it's a fair price...I just sold my Yakima Load Warrior with extension and towers/bars with SKS keys/locks on the local craigslist site for $225. Went fast.

david

Hmmm. wait maybe 150 isnt enough. crap. Well look, i'll stay at 150 seeing as it would pay for most of what i need to build my other rack idea.

But one little notice.....i want to keep the faring as it has some cool stickers from places i've been. if any can tell me a good way to get them off and preserve them, then i'll through the faring back in.

As far as shipping is concerned. I will look into it. i notices some places online were charging around 50 to ship it. With that in mind i would expect it to cost somewhere in that range.

heading down to GWNF anytime soon? I might be interested in the basket....I could help you weld up a new rack if you're interested...

bk

Bk,

If your interested in the rack i could make a point to come down to harrisonburg sometime. I have a brother at JMU so it wouldnt be a problem. As i said, i'll probably be looking for a loading ramp to make up my own rack but thanks for the offer.
Let me know if your interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom