XORRA Cortez, CO 8-7-10 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I went to the races yesterday and it was really cool. Awesome power, speed, hills, airs, and wrecks.

Don't go to one of these races unless you want to catch "Buggy Fever".

IMG_2342.jpg

I went today as well, today was the finals and Shannon Campbell won the day and the whole series.

IMG_2305.jpg

TR

Here's the pics and some video: XORRA Cortez CO 8-10 pictures by grahamtull - Photobucket

HOLY COW, those guys got some speed! I love how the wheels are spinning in the air, make contact with the ground and nothing breaks!!!!

Those guys learned to drive from Onur. :D

-Mike-

Graham -

Pretty awesome machines! Thanks for sharing. Have you started convincing your wife how much you "need" a buggy? I've seen them at Moab with four seats - the whole family could go along!

Evan

I've already got the go ahead from the wife. She even thinks I should get a racer. Best woman ever!!

I think I need to get out with the local group and see if I can volunteer to to be on the pit/support crew for races to see if it really is something I like.

TR

Very cool! I think if you get on a pit crew, there will be no turning back. Especially if they offer to let you try it out for a little spin around the rock garden.

I've already got the go ahead from the wife. She even thinks I should get a racer. Best woman ever!!

I think I need to get out with the local group and see if I can volunteer to to be on the pit/support crew for races to see if it really is something I like.

TR

Awesome! Thanks for sharing. I would drive up to watch that if I were in town. Any video of JT and his tube shark buggy? I've wanted to see how he does with it. He's a Toyota guy, used to see him at CM.

Are you going to buy a retired buggy or build a brand new one? I'm jealous.

No video of JT but a few pics. He's got a name in the hill climbing circuit with a record time at Pikes Peak and won this past weekends LandsEnd Climb in Grand Junction. Grand Slam Series - Round 3 - CHCA Land's End Hill Climb Coverage - Pirate4x4.Com Bulletin Board

IMG_2330.jpg

As for a buggy for myself, I'm gonna ride with some local guys in the next few weeks and see if it really is for me. I like the racers but the practical side of me says it is way too much money and time to play those games. Plus...I'm lazy.

I'll probably get a 4 seater for the family, but I like the pimping 4 seaters that haul ass. I like this rig:

Jimmys4seater.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom